Archived TCBL League File Download Instructions (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by Emmdotfrisk, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

1. Download the league file from here: http://www.mlbtheshowfranchise.com/tcbl/tcblfile/TCBL.tar.gz

3. Extract to your OOTP Saved Games folder. (Documents>OOTP>OOTP13>Saved Games YOu may need a program that can extract tar.gz files. I recommend winrar

3. The folder will be named TCBL. If the folder DOES NOT have the extension .lg at the end, please right click, rename and add .lg to the end. The folder should read TCBL.lg

4. Go into the TCBL.lg folder, and if there is not a settings folder create one. (Right Click>New Folder>Settings). If there is proceed to step 5.

5. Each of you must download THIS file, labeled accountsdata_gms.dat, and place this file in your settings folder.

5. Start OOTP. Go to the OOTP menu, click online league settings, click import account data file. Select the file from your settings folder. When complete click check data file. It should say success or something similar. Then click save and close.

6. Once Complete, you can now begin playing. Once you have made all of your changes, click Manager Home, and you will see Export Team via FTP. Export your file and you are complete for that sim.

7. Once the sim is complete (I will announce it), you will go back into the Manager Home and check for updated league files. They will download and will be automatically installed.

8. Repeat steps 5-7 each sim.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

should it not be:

(1) create TCBL.lg folder in saved games folder
    (2) download

?

4. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

For Step 4: If you are not seeing a settings folder in your TCBL.lg folder, open OOTP, load our league then close, should automatically create a settings folder for you.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

No. Because if your not paying attention or don't know what you are doing. You will end up having folder tcbl inside tcbl.lg and it wont work. These steps are proven to work. Just follow them step by step and you will have no problems.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

this might work for me, cause i have put it in saved games and i don't get the folder

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm fucking retarded, so this is not fun.:mad:

8. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Smooth are you on aim?

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Got it... All set to go... I uploaded my file... Some changes... I have Jacob Turner as my #5 starter... Emmdotfrisk, can you text me or pm me if I've done it wrong?

10. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

cant get it to export 201 connection error

11. Emmdotfrisk

Did u delete everything and start from step 1?

12. Emmdotfrisk

Nope ur good smooth

13. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

Emmdotfrisk, BobJr

Can you please email me the 2nd file that I need to download?

When I click that link, it comes up with some strange website, that all jumbled...

accountsdata_gms.dat

Thank you.

14. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

When I export my team via FTP from my Manager home screen, I don't think things are saving...

Example - last night I moved Pujols and Hunter to the DL and Called up two guys OF Jeremy Moore and 3B Alberto Callaspo to the big league club...

I also set some pitch counts for some Minor League Pitchers...

Well, after doing this, I went and exported my team via FTP... I loaded it up this morning, and none of the changes have saved? Pujols and Hunter are back on the Angels, the two players called up are now back in the minors and the Pitch counts did not save...

Anyone else noticing their changes not saving?

BobJr, Emmdotfrisk, cp0990, KnightNoles, ryty32, NDCOLTS1979, County5, sdid22, MoonBBad, cadepetty247, HAL9100, _MG_, controllerabuser, BigSmooth33, G_T_G, soxandgators, pitt4life21, Blackattack87

15. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation