TCBL LEAGUE NEWS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

YOUR SOURCE FOR TCBL DAILY NEWS!

2. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

Miami-Los Angeles Swap: Ramirez for Trout
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012

In a move that has left many fans wondering, the Miami Marlins have traded 28-year-old shortstop Hanley Ramirez to the Los Angeles Angels. In return, the Marlins receive 20-year-old center fielder Mike Trout and 24-year-old minor league catcher Hank Conger.

Taking a look at his lifetime stats, Ramirez is hitting .306 with a total of 134 home runs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

Miami Marlins Ship Yelich to Atlanta

20-year-old minor league left fielder Christian Yelich will now be playing for the Atlanta Braves and 22-year-old minor league starting pitcher Randall Delgado and 22-year-old minor league shortstop Andrelton Simmons will be suiting up for the Miami Marlins. The trade was announced today at a press conference by club officials.

4. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

Miami-Pittsburgh Deal: Buehrle for Correia

As quick as Mark put the jersey on, it is now coming off. The Miami Marlins and Pittsburgh Pirates finally came to an agreement on a trade that had been rumored for weeks. The trade sends Miami's 33-year-old starting pitcher Mark Buehrle and 19-year-old minor league starting pitcher Jose Fernandez to Pittsburgh in a swap for 31-year-old starting pitcher Kevin Correia and 21-year-old minor league starting pitcherGerrit Cole. Both GMs seemed relieved that the deal had been completed with one stating, "We had to set a deadline to get it done." The players are expected to report to their new teams by tomorrow.

Lifetime Buehrle has chalked up 161 wins and 119 losses and compiled a 3.83 ERA.

In his career Correia has fashioned a 48-54 mark, 4.61 ERA and thrown 895 innings. Opposing clubs are batting .269 lifetime against him and he has logged 623 career strikeouts.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Nothing like Opening Day!

[​IMG]

Fans are lining up in the turnstiles and gearing up for another great year. Everyone is ready to sit back, munch on a hot dog, drink a cold beer and get this thing started! The first pitches in stadiums across the country will be tossed shortly!

Get ready TCBL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.