TCBL Standings, Stats, etc....

Discussion in 'The Sandlot - The Show '15 OL' started by Ryty, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

A few quick highlights from the league -

[​IMG]

AL EAST

[​IMG]

• Right now, this division is CPU dominated. Both the Orioles and the Rays look to have a pretty sizable lead in the division. However, I could see DrunkenSoldier reel off a few wins to get back in the thick of things in the division. That Jays roster is just too damn talented to play .500 ball. Plus, Drunken is sort of a video game savant. Expect him to be there in the end.
    • After a slow start (and a little SHOW frustration), I think uagrad90 is starting to figure the game out. He has won 2 recent games against the Astros and the scored 13 runs against the Blue Jays. Though he is most likely out of it this year, season 2 will most likely be a much better one for the SAWKS.
    • As far as the Yanks, Randiesel75 definitely needs to catch up quickly. You still in, man? If not, no hard feelings. I know your busy.

AL CENTRAL

[​IMG]

• At 7-5, the Indians stand atop the Central. Though they might not have a talented roster, they have one hell of a user controlling them. Expect this to continue. :)
    • In second is the KC Royals. This CPU team is one that most people hate to play. They have decent pitching staff (3.76 ERA) led by James Shields and Ervin Santana and a .280 team batting average (11th in the league).
    • Nobody expected much from the Twins, controllerabuser and their terrible roster. That roster has them sitting at 1-7. The good news for the Twins - 2nd pick in the TCBL Amateur draft. It may take CA a season or two, but he will get this thing turned around. He always does.
    • The Tigers are another team with a loaded roster. Though redwings8831 kept saying he would have trouble winning a game, he has managed to win 5 and is only 3 games behind the Tribe. If Wings can continue to improve, he definitely has the lineup and pitching staff to overtake the Indians and Royals atop this division.
    • The White Sox suck in real life and in the Show.
    AL WEST
    [​IMG]
    • Early indicators point to this being the toughest division in TCBL. I had no idea thirdalarm could rake like this. He leads the league with a disgusting . 338 team batting average; leads the league in RBI's per game; and is 2nd in homeruns to square-button Noles. Unfortunately, hitting is only half the game. He is near the bottom of the league in ERA at 5.
    • @G_T_G is doing what he always does in TCBL - win. The better half of the Gates boys has his team near the top of the division. With the 2nd best hitting team in the league and King Felix leading his rotation, can he catch the Angels and hold off the A's and Rangers?
    • @cadepetty247 will be there in the end as always. He is 6-3 and in third place in the division. One thing is for sure, Cade will do whatever it takes to improve his team if necessary. Look for the Rangers to pull off a big trade if they need it to contend.
    So, anyone else with thoughts on the American League?

• Like Like x 6
  2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Great work RYTY, just when I thought I had things figured out I gave up 11 runs to Uagrad in the top of the 8th to blow a 7-2 lead. Lost 13-7 and took a day off to clear my head, will be looking for some games later tonight. Will definitely need some help to win the AL East. CPU has been tough, which is fun, and makes the user games much more important. I've only played uagrad so I'm really not sure how good everyone is but I'm looking forward to finding out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Key Team stats (Top 10) -

Team ERA
    1. Phillies - 2.28
    2. Dodgers - 2.31
    3. Blue Jays (Drunken) - 2.40
    4. Mets (OhDaesu)- 2.72
    5. Rockies (Hal)- 2.91
    6. Angels - 3.00
    7. Cardinals - 3.24
    8. Giants (Black)- 3.28
    9. Braves (Diddy)- 3.37
    10. Indians (me)- 3.38

Team Average

1. Athletics (Third) - .338
    2. Mariners (GTG) - .331
    3. Orioles - .330
    4. Nationals (Noles) - .319
    5. Mets (OhDaesu) - .302
    6. Cardinals - .298
    7. Rangers (Cade)- .294
    8. Twins (CA)- .293
    9. Giants (Black) - .288
    10. Rays - .285

HR per Game

1. Nationals (Noles) - 2.8
    2. Mariners (GTG) - 2.1
    3. Athletics (Third) - 1.8
    4. Rangers (Cade) - 1.44
    5. Orioles - 1.3
    6. Tigers (Redwings) - 1.28
    7. Braves (Diddy) - 1.28
    8. Blue Jays (Drunken) - 1.28
    9. Brewers - 1.2
    10. Indians (Ryty) - 1.16

Here are the stats from the ShowNation website -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9SfN9NkuKVdEpVZ0U5VkllN0FPdlkwQWNIcEFJblE&usp=sharing

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]

NL EAST

[​IMG]

• I have no idea who is going to win this division. Right now, it looks like two TSO vets in KnightNoles and Diddy are the early favorites to contend. Both the Nationals and Braves are loaded with talent. In the first series between these two, Noles was able to win the series 2-1. Look for the 4 game series late in the season to be the deciding factor. Well, that and if Noles can avoid the Marlins.
    • The Nationals are averaging almost 3 home runs per game. They have three players with 6 homeruns each (Harper, LaRoche, and Desmond)
    • From what I hear, the Marlins aren't at all fun to play. With Giancarlo Stanton and Logan Morrison tearing the cover off the ball, look for this team to play spoiler in this division.
    • New TCBL'er, OhDaesu19 and his Mets, may surprise some people. Looking at his stats, there is no doubt that he can play. In 6 games, he has a solid 2.72 ERA and a .302 batting average. If this continues, he could seriously challenge the Braves and the Nationals.
    NL CENTRAL

[​IMG]
    • The Cubs are over .500 and in 2nd place. If _MG_ can keep this terrible team in contention, he has to win GM on the Year.
    • Both the CPU teams, Brewers and Cardinals, look to be the odds-on favorites to win the division.
    • The Pirates started a solid 7-7 but the recent 5 game losing streak has really hurt their chances. I don't think they will be able to recover. The good news - another high draft pick that should pay dividends next season.
    • The Reds had some unfortunate luck in running into the Nationals and Angels early on. This is another team that is too talented to not be there in the end. Unfortunately, they have a really tough remaining schedule - including 4 games with the Nationals, 4 with the Marlins, and 4 with the Cubs.
    [​IMG]
    • The biggest surprise in the NL West - the defending champion Giants are 7-11 and in last place. Let's go Blackattack87!
    • The Dodgers appear to be the team to beat in the division. That pitching staff is just too talented not to keep them in the race.
    • Another surprise - the Rockies are .500 and only a few games back in the division. HAL9100 does have a big 3 game series with the Dodgers coming up. That series will pretty much decide the fate of the Rockies. If they can win 2 of 3, they could legitimately contend in the division.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]

MVP Race
    1. Chris Davis​
    2. Josh Reddick​
    3. Bryce Harper​
    4. Lance Berkman​

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]

Cy Young
    1. Fiers​
    2. Verlander​

7. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

The Giants had a closed door team only meeting according to the SF Chronicle. The meeting was very heated and led by MVP Buster Posey. The slow start has lit a fire under the normally quiet leader and hopefully this meeting will start the turnaround for the Gmen.

• Like Like x 1