TCCT 2013 Schedule thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vlad, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    So this is what we have to work with

Couple of things of note.

Give me an idea what do you guys want for the US Open and The Open Championship.
    Personally I prefer Pinehurst 2 (very hard) and Troon as a new course.
    Valhalla as former Ryder Cup host makes a good choice for matchplay,and can be included in the conversation for hosting the US Open as well.

Obviously as much as I'd like to we won't be able to include DLCs/Historics on the schedule.If enough people get the historic edition,we might include Doral and Sheshan on the schedule.

And if not and if EA provide us with the same ability to get those for free as last year,I think we have a serious lineup of courses for second season.

I will also move tournaments around to spread out the majors and to have enough data for handicaps for the AT&T.

Let me know what you guys think.

ivunphstu
    Ripper
    PitVipers
    Racer_X_22
    weztuck
    rktkt4
    spmono
    2nd2none
    BlyGilmore
    bprough
    Cgreen214
    Cheez
    Danthraxxx
    Detredwings32
    houdiniHUSKER
    jmarks2001
    Keller
    MantisPower
    Merk12521
    niuhuskie224
    Noles1724
    ren6175
    RynoAid
    Selvy9
    Shaun Mason
    SkinniePost
    StormJr
    uncleho
    Wvgolfer81
    Altern8
    boil16

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  2. Vlad

Featured Threads:
  3. Vlad

Featured Threads:
  4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Troon sounds good for the Open Title, didn't we play on Birkdale last season??

and I would say Oakmont for the Us Open.

and Kaiwah isn't on the disc this yr right??

Plus if it helps I'm getting the Masters Edition of TW14.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I would say Pinehurst number two for us open and Troon for open.. I think Kiawah is on disc this year... I would say Valhalla or Kiawah for match play..

6. Vlad

Featured Threads:

Kiawah is on the disc,but is easy and flat,and we have Oak Hill as host of the PGAC.
    I put in Kiawah and AAC on this list because,I wasn't sure if I'd have enough courses to make 12 tournaments schedule.It turned out not to be the case

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Vlad - first I just want to say I appreciate all your hard work. You've honestly gotten me kinda pumped for the game this year, which I was mum about prior to seeing these threads.

In any case, I don't know all that much about golf/courses so I will defer to everyone else on choosing them etc. I am pumped to see Muirfield though!

8. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Pinehurst is a bitch lol. Elevated fast greens with approaches rolling off of not hit to right spots

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Spyglass Hill over Pebble Beach
    Oakmont and Royal Troon
    Valhalla for match play

10. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Spyglass and Pebble is not a choice actually. My idea is to have the tournament on BOTH courses if its possible to implement.

11. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Actually pb or spyglass is not a choice. If I'm able to implement it ill try to run AT&T on BOTH courses

12. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

That'd be cool.

I still vote for Spyglass though. (y)

13. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I would vote for pebble.. Easier greens!!!

14. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    I thought you guys want realistic scores lol

15. MantisPower

MantisPower Walk On

Still trying to decide on purchasing the Historic edition depending on our schedule. Im leaning towards purchasing the standard version because of other DLC's I'd like to purchase. What are others thoughts?

16. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Personally I think the extra 5 courses and practice facility are worth the extra $10.
    That being said I won't include courses that are not included on the standard edition on our schedule (at least for the first season)

17. Dominik

Dominik Walk On

I will be back this year and I'm looking forward to play with you guys again.

My plan is to purchase the historic edition (just like last year) - which will be released on March 28th, 2013 in Europe (2 days after the U.S. release date !).
    But I live in Germany and so I'm not really sure when I will be able to get my game (through Amazon.uk - since Amazon Germany won't offer the Historic edition again).

March 28th, 2013 is one day before Good-Friday (Easter Weekend). So, I'm pretty sure I won't get my game before the Easter Weekend.

So I hope that the start of the Season Schedule (Farmers Insurance Open) won't be before the week after the real Masters have been played (April 10th-14th).
    Sure, I have lots of XP to transfer to the 2014 version.
    But I'm pretty sure I need a couple of weeks to build my CAG to a competitive level.

BTW.
    I would prefer Pinehurst (US Open) and Troon (The Open).

Dominik

• Like Like x 1
  18. MantisPower

MantisPower Walk On

Did the pre-order on the Historic edition. Hopefully we can include some of these courses in the second season.

19. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

I like all the courses. I am totally jacked up for this season. I am looking forward to playing on the tour again. I saved my gamestop gift card I got for Christmas for this game.
    The season can't get here fast enough. I hope we have enough time to practice with the new game before the season starts.

• Like Like x 1
  20. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Nice.. I have my gift card as well but will be using it to pick up MLB the show. Just happy the south park game got pushed back.. Could not get three games in the same month haha!!

21. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

I'd like to join this year

22. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Im just posting here to let you guys know that I will be back for this years Tiger. Look forward to playing with you guys again.

23. SmokeCG25

SmokeCG25 Walk On

Hi Vlad. I was just popping in to say that I would like to be on the tour again this year. Whatever courses you choose are fine with me. I just want to play golf!!! And believe me I will need to...I accidentally deleted my save file for 13 and will have to start over with xp for 14. In case this matters, I will be getting the Historic Edition. Thanks again for all of your dedication to this tour.

24. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

Hi guys, sorry for the late response, haven't been on here in a while.

Anyways, I just pre-ordered TW14 today and would love to be a part of the tour again. It was lots of fun last season.

I pre-ordered and plan to get the Historic edition and will likely get all of the DLC courses, except for the fantasy courses.

Other than that, I have no objections to anything that's been mentioned so far. I would like to say that I would not object to a little bit of a longer season :) , as I really enjoyed it last year and it seemed to go by very quickly. I understand you guys are busy with other projects and whatnot entering into the Summer months, so I'm down with whatever you guys decide.

25. 2nd2none

2nd2none Walk On

Going to preorder the historical edition soon. Just starting messing around with the TW14 demo. Last year was fun; looking forward to playing with you guys this season. I would favor a longer tour season, and more than one match play event.

Pinehurst #2 for the US Open and Troon for the Open.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013