TCCT Members 'get to know you' Q&A session

Discussion in 'Archive' started by thegman2.0, Mar 8, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i thought i make this my first piece of content , take your time , you got about all month to answer this or may not , its up to everyone esle.

1. Favorite food?
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life?
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ?
    4. Do you play golf for real ?
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ?
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them?
    7. How many wins you think you get this year?
    8. How many majors you think you win?
    9. The TCCT champion is ?
    10. TCCT player of the year is ?

2. Noles1724

Noles1724 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

1. Favorite food? pizza
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? big monster down in florida the doral
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? the masters of course
    4. Do you play golf for real ? no
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? Dustin johnson
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? i take long swings , i over swing as well but on putting green i try do my best
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? i hope for least one win
    8. How many majors you think you win? 0 but i try
    9. The TCCT champion is ? i go with our commish vlad
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? Jon Caroll

5. buddycris75

buddycris75 Walk On

1. Favorite food? the bbq that comes off my smoker
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? in real life to play.......tour 18 here in north DFW
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? the masters
    4. Do you play golf for real ? yep......when i get to play regularly at about a 7. lol but right now i doubt it
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? bubba watson
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? jim furyk. i have always had his looping type swing
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? probably 0 but i plan on getting into the top 10 a few times
    8. How many majors you think you win? 0
    9. The TCCT champion is ? xyz
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? xyz

• Like Like x 1
  6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wherabouts in DFW you live... I'm in Keller.

7. buddycris75

buddycris75 Walk On

live in denton right now. probably moving to lewisville/flower mound area at the end of the summer.

8. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Oh and throw Dub-ya in that TCCT Champion/POTY mix as well.

10. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Danthraxxx 360 tour

1. Favorite food? hmmm , either a juicy steak or anyhting ice-cream related
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? in game is TPC Sawgrass , real life TPC Deere Run I played on a trip or Oakhaven GC in Delaware, OH
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? Masters but US Open is close second , I also enjoy attending the Memorial here in Columbus
    4. Do you play golf for real ? yep, was a 17handicap in 2010 prior to back injury that ruined 2011 , I played on Golf Channel am tour in 09-10
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? Tiger or Ernie Els
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? Kinda similar, I am a control player who excels in short game ( except putting ask Cheez lol )
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? prob more in real life lol, but I think I will win 3 :trophy:
    8. How many majors you think you win? 1
    9. The TCCT champion is ? no clue , I am guessin a newcomer to the tour
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? ah heck I will pick my boy Cheez I guess

* I also predict we will talk gowazzucougs into getting the game and he will be 360 rookie of year (y)

12. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

13. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

1. Favorite food? A big honkin breakfast burrito.
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? TPC Sawgrass
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? Masters
    4. Do you play golf for real ? I try, I have clubs but our season's measured in weeks.
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? Hmm, gotta go with Tiger
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? I usually go for putting/short game when I build my golfer, can't say that I know enough about golf to say I compare.
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? Mebbe a handicap top 5
    8. How many majors you think you win? lol
    9. The TCCT champion is ? New here, but I'll say @xyzvld cuz he's waaay ahead of the comepetition looks like.
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? Ill put Ryno in there

14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

should of asked abot last year cag for question 6

15. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

1. Favorite food? - Whatever is on my plate
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? Really enjoy Whistling Straits - it's just an experience to be there. TPC at Deere Run is a fun course to play as well (not in game)
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? U.S. Open
    4. Do you play golf for real ? Yes (well, I hack.... does that count?)
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? Steve Stricker. He's from around this area, U of I alum, and is a genuinely nice guy.
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? John Daly. Watch out for the flamboyant clothes this year, fellas!
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? 0
    8. How many majors you think you win? 0
    9. The TCCT champion is ? xyzvid
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? xyzvid

Will gowazzucougs get the game this year? He damn well better! Danthraxxx

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  16. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

17. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

1. Favorite food? Tacos, or anything I've grilled
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? Gotta go with my hometown Palm Beach Gardens Golf Course. That or Pebble Beach.
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? US Open
    4. Do you play golf for real ? Was down to a 12 at one point when I was "playing", but haven't really played more than a couple times over the past year or so after I moved out of FLA.
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? As of now, Ricky Fowler, but a big Rory fan as well.
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? Ummm...
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? Zip
    8. How many majors you think you win? Nada
    9. The TCCT champion is ? Whoever does the best
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? Whoever the champions is

18. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

1. Favorite food? Beer, the micro brew or craft variety of course... taste great and more filling
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? In the game, Kiawah Island... In real life, Bethpage (5 minutes from my current residence, figured it should be somewhere I actually have played)
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? Masters, for sure
    4. Do you play golf for real ? Yep, not that great (low 90's), but always have a good time
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? Bubba, he has ADD which I can sympathize with, hehe... Or Dustin Johnson. All time favorite has to be Chi-Chi Rodriguez, guy could work the ball like no other, and was funny as hell.
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? Up in the air this year, not sure what Recovery and Workability will do with the new system. Typically a pretty even spread and sacrifice some Recovery, Putting and Spin for Power and Accuracy... I guess an idealized replica of myself, haha.
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? No clue, hopefully manage to pull at least one out my arse
    8. How many majors you think you win? See above response...
    9. The TCCT champion is ? Not me
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? Ask me once I see you guys on the course ;)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  19. 2nd2none

2nd2none Walk On

20. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Go Blue tonight... Shouldn't be too stressful, and we probably will get to sing Hail to the Victors in the end :D

P.S. I am a 4th generation U of M Alum, so to bleed Maize and Blue... And have since I was born.

Aftermath... Very disappointing. Got beat on Offense and Defense, forgot to drive and dish.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  21. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

1. Favorite food? Chicken Wings.
    2. Favorite golf course on the game or in real life? Hazeltine. It's only about 10 miles from where I live and I was able to go watch the PGA Championship there a few years ago. Was pretty awesome. I'm hoping to get tickets to the Ryder Cup when it gets here in 2016.
    3. Favorite tournament to watch on tv ? Masters.
    4. Do you play golf for real ? Once every 2 years....maybe. And I suck. I play Disc golf and I'm good at that. :)
    5. Favorite pga tour golfer ? I've always liked rooting for Tiger. He's just ridiculous when he's zoned in.
    6. Who you compare your game to on the game or in real life when go to create your golfer and build them? Nobody. I just create my golfer, focused more on short game rather than driving.
    7. How many wins you think you get this year? Probably none.
    8. How many majors you think you win? Probably none.
    9. The TCCT champion is ? Happy Gilmore? (Sorry, don't know anybody here other than just by names so i have no clue how good people are :) )
    10. TCCT player of the year is ? See above.

More about me: Since I'm very new here I thought I share some more information. I'm a 30-something year old father of two girls (7 & 3). I am a meteorologist for a private weather company here in Minnesota. We forecast for DOTs, Energy companies, etc. Kind of the stuff you've never heard of needing weather forecasts. We also provide on site meteorologists to the PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour, and Champions Tour. I was lucky enough to be one of those people the first year we had them on contract and was able to go for a handful of events on the Nationwide Tour. Was a very cool experience. I've always been really into sports my whole life. Have always been a Red Wings fan and anything University of Michigan. Moved to Minnesota for college (St. Cloud State University) and became a Minnesota Twins fan. I'm hoping to be able to compete here, but at the same time hope to make some really good friends. So feel free to send me a friend request, XBOX: StormJr (and yes, i'm ok with anyone asking me weather questions...and no I don't believe in Global Warming. :p )

22. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to Mankato for a wedding the first week of May.Is that close by you?

23. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Yep, about 90 minutes south of me.

24. 2nd2none

2nd2none Walk On

Is it time for football yet? Bring on Bama!

• Like Like x 2
  25. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

I can't wait ;)

In the end, if we had to go through the DickRod Era in order to get Brady Hoke in the end, I can deal with the blemish on our history, sort of like Moeller before Carr, haha.

Hoke is pure class, guy is so solid... Can wait to see our D this year, even with the Line taking a big hit as far as talent goes. If we can D-up, I think we can roll with Bama.