TD351

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

As much as I hate to say it, I have to inform you guys that Tom has decided not to join us in 2012. Those of us who were here in 2011 know Tom as a class act who travels a great deal for work. It looks like that travel schedule is going to get much more rigorous (good for the career, but bad for us) and he won't be able to keep up with the pace we plan to keep.

I plan to keep the door open for Tom, should he be able to make a return, and I would clone him 10 times if I could.

Good luck, and come back to us when you can.

If anyone knows a good guy in need of a league, please have him get in touch with me.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Good luck Tom. Hope to catch you again sometime.

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Thanks a bunch guys- when I look to get back into an OD this will be the first place I check.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

Good luck Tom

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I'm new and I don't know Tom (but wish him the best of luck). I think, however, that it would be good to be able to know more about the guys we do have in for 2012. Is there a place where I can read profiles on our group? It would be good to have a directory of sorts that lists the guys along with their team selection and their story.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This is something I have been thinking about. Feel free to start a thread if you like. If not, I'll probably create one at some point.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Great minds think alike. I was thinking of it yesterday lol

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Tom, you're going to be missed. Thanks for helping make last year's game so enjoyable. I hope you swing by often to catch up and root on the Sun Devils. ;-)

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Enjoy your travels and come back when you can.