TDL2 Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

TDL2 Update

Guys,

If TDL2 is going to be the feeder league we intend it to be, we need to open up some spots for new guys. Since many of you are not touching this league, I am going to boot several of you to make space. I don't really think anyone will mind, but if you want to challenge my opinion that you should go, feel free to say so here.

I plan on clearing at least 4 or five spots in the near future. Speak up if you wanna stay.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Go ahead and make me a booted one

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

TDL2 is the perfect compliment to the main league for me. It allows me to play with another team, as well as cope with the advancement waits. Once I hit my 1st bye week with TTU, I'll appreciate this league even more. So, in other words, I want to stay. ;)

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

I would like to stay, but if you have others that want in I can handle being booted.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Some of you have gone ahead and resigned from TDL2. I'm assuming all those who have not want to remain. I'm going to be opening up the league to some interest I've been getting from the outside. Expect a new member or two in the near future.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Also, if any of the recent drops leave a team open that one of you might want, just say the word. I think a little flexibility is in order.