1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

TE Jake Ballard

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

He is severely glitched. He is an 80 overall, not a 91. This is the player management/xfn glitch.

Please do NOT make a bid on him. I'll talk to fuzzy about the appropriate course of action from here on out. I actually had him signed, but then realized the glitch. I dropped him because I didn't want to pay an 80 overall TE 7 million a year becausee of a glitch. It wasn't as if I didn't have the money

Jasper Harrison
    LSUTRUTH
    GovernedSpy
    -Cougars-
    Pagamer07
    bawvu97
    Danthraxxx
    NDCOLTS1979
    AzureEffect
    JSimms
    Shaun Mason
    kdpnutter
    bjbdahitman
    NeuroticTruth
    aarondramp
    sawemoff
    SimFBallCritic
    Matrix Monkey
    Kidofcrash23
    Masler
    HovaTheGodMC
    TurboTrigga
    antcap24
    fuzzyl0gic
    capp34
    brizz98
    abolishthefed
    KillerNuts
    XLenceofXQtion
    Ghost

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Horse manure I will sign him (y)

I Peench

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    o
    only if i dont sign him first

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

This is the case for a lot of players. Before the reboot, I had a CB for the Niners that was 73 depth, 79 xfn. I'm not sure we want to fight this battle; could be verrrry cumbersome to league management. Plus, players are overpaid in the NFL all the time. Let's just chalk it up to Ballard having a good agent!!

I've actually got three players on Jags that are more than 5 different xfn compared to actual....would love to have their contracts renegotiated as well of we're going down that road!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Extreme cases like this should be accounted for IMO.

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I understand that it's a slippery slope...but we're talking almost double that difference. +11. It's literally a difference of 5 million a year. I've got a TON of players who are better on PM/XFN, this one was just insane. Look at some of his attributes and you'll see.

Seeing as we are arch rivals, I appreciate that. Like I said, I've got a bunch of guys who are off 3-5 points overall. 11 is crazy, and the monetary difference here is substantial. When I went to resign him, he wouldn't take anymore than a 21 million/3 year deal. The average annual salary of a TE in the 80-82 range is 2.25 million. Big difference.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Fine with me...we'll just need to define "extreme cases"