Team Builder Dynasty

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DigginGraves, Apr 30, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Team Builder Dynasty

I'm sure this has been discussed in length by the owners/managers of the site, but I just want to throw it out there. IF you guys need someone to commish the Team Builder Dynasty I would like to throw my name in the mix.... or atleast realy appreciate getting a team in it. I have been waiting for this feature for a long time now... being from Canada makes it very tough to pick a favorite team in the NCAA. Now I can play as my alma matter, UOIT. (y)

Ideas:
    The dynasty should use a created Conference made up of all the different created teams. The SEC as an example, we should split the conference in two, with 6 teams in each. Then two divisions in each with 3 teams in each division.

Teams should fill with players via a draft feature.... for every created team that is inserted in the NCAA via our conference, another team will have to depart. This is where the problem lies in this Dynasty in my opinion, I can't take the players from Auburn and use them on my UOIT team or we will see duplicate players/names when the season is underway. My idea for beating this is simple... at the beginning of the draft for the dynasty we agree on a system to chose players... ie... you have to fill your created team with players from a 3 star team or under or something along these lines. That team can then be moved out of the NCAA to make room for your team.... this gets rid of the same player playing for two different teams. So... you won't be able to stock pile your team with players from around the league... much like every other dynasty a draft will be held to determine what team/players you will chose.

When you create your school you are given the option to make it as strong or weak as you want in a variety of categories: Academics, Training Facilities, Championship Contender, etc. I think this will also have to be monitored as we can't all just have 6 Star teams right away. Maybe a system where you choose where you want to allocate your stars/ratings like the older Create a Player features that made it very difficult to create a star right out of the box.

Of course, all the final details will have to be examined/changed when the game is released and we finally see how it opperates, but lets get some more discussion going about this... lots of things need to be decided about this dynasty and we only have a few months!!!! hahahaha

Who is FOR SURE interested in this dynasty? I'm sure there are lots of us...

Matt - DigginGraves: In for sure, currently in TF III and TF V

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's already been discussed and in the works. Not entirely sure who is going to commish it yet, though.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    When is the proposed TeamBuilder dynasty going to be setup officially?