Team Change Proposal List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

If you have a team, any team, that you would like to play as, list it here. Then, give me a way to work that team into the system in a balanced way. For example, if I wanted to play Pitt, for example, I could make a case that we have Miami, who is an old rival, and Notre Dame, who is a recent one, so no season would be a walkover. Plus, recruiting would be much tougher, so I'd be at a ratings disadvantage in many games, making the CPU a bigger threat.

If no one objected, I'd make the change for you.

I'm looking at this as a way to do what Tom mentioned (lessen the user-user drag by making those games not quite so big a part of things) and also giving guys a chance to make something new, just in case things are starting to drag. We're closing in on the home stretch here, so we can shake it up a bit.

That's my opinion, at least. This will give us something to do while we make plans for the next ramp-up process. I plan to have things ready to roll on day one, so we'll start planning as soon as the info starts leaking about the new game. Until then, let's have as much fun as possible with the time we have left.