Team Change

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Nov 26, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Team Change

Hey guys, Legend has asked to change teams after this week. He's currently BC and wants to change to Maryland. While I normally would not allow someone to change teams during the season, because he's new and we are in season 3 and he didn't have an opportunity to see what kind of team he was getting with BC I'm going to allow it this one time.

However, because he's already lost to Huronia (FSU), when or if they play again in the regular season, Legend (maryland) will be set to autopilot so Huronia will still be able to get his win.

If Maryland doesn't play FSU, Maryland will be required to lose one of it's ACC conference games to make sure he takes that loss and is in the same position for the ACC championship race as he would have been if he stayed as BC.

If anyone has a problem with this or a different suggestion feel free to chime in here.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Not sure if I play Maryland this year but if so, the Hokies will volunteer for automatic win.(y)

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

couldnt be better for clemson...

already played maryland, play boston college next week.

So I guess I shouldnt be in this discussion in the first place

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

It should work out better because at least Maryland was a part of the preseason schedule creation as a user team.

5. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Nice Choice, that Sophmore QB is going to be a beast.... Tim Tebow Jr.

6. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I appreciate it guys. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just thought that Maryland would do me a little more justice than BC. I appreciate everyone being so understanding and I look forward to continuing this dynasty...should be great!