Team change

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Dru50, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

FYI guys, @bond is allowing me to switch teams from Golden St to Memphis. I'm able to pull the switch because my LIVE subscription is expiring and I'll be renewing under a new gamertag - DruNBA. I'm going to drop GS either tomorrow or over the weekend, but in any case it will be before the playoffs. Memphis is out of the playoffs so this really only impacts Matrix Monkey as he will be playing the CPU in round 1 if the seedings stay as they are.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Make sure you join as the new gamertag before you quit with GS. You never know what issues might arise.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Wow that changes things up in the playoff race. I know you are sick of your team, but I still think you had a great shot at taking it to at LEAST the conference finals.

Dru50

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That is my plan.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Been sick as hell all week, freakin sim wins pushed me into the 6th seed with 3 games left, heh. I figured I'd end up getting knocked out of playoffs all together not improve my seeding.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

guess i'll
    guess i'll be pushing for the 2nd seed then.. really want to kick the lakers out..but then again seeing the rose garden full with paul jerseys to him he's welcome in rip city would be nice.