Team Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 24, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I know guys were interested in possibly leaving their schools. Just post in here if your leaving or staying.

I'm unsure of my stay in Ann Arbor. I'm close to letting the Wolverines rest until NCAA '12. If anything, Season 8 will be my last in AA until '12. Where I land? I don't know yet. I'll figure it out when the time comes. I promised a kid I'll be there until he leaves and thats what I'm going to do;)

Also, should we just open up every conference for the closing seasons of '11? This means you can go anywhere within the BCS conferences no matter how many users occupy them.

2. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

@ Jerzey I would like any team to be open..if so I will leave FSU for a different team

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Where do you want to go?

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

im thinking about it.....

5. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I want to try Georgia

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I dig it. I'm thinking about a move as well.

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im not going any were :)...I will even trade some of my Chaos trophies away to stay at OSU

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm staying put, which is no surprise I'm sure

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

If i switch to say Mississippi State does my recruiting penalties follow me to State? If so, thats not SIM lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BG

BG On The Rize!

I just grabbed a team as to not mess up anyone's pryor games/schedule! Has anyone just looked at the teams as a whole? Besides the obvious user teams and a couple of other teams (And I do mean a couple), the teams are very, very shitty! That being said, I would like to go with Nebraska or Miami!

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

thats why i want a change...to play with the shitty teams...i want the challenge of building up scrubs

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Good to see your back.
    Shocker.

Like a chick using to much teeth shocker. Should you let her keep going or punch her in the forehead? Decisions, decisions....

We have to figure out a coaching carousel thing next season for these type of situations. Maybe we'll make whatever coach that is facing sanctions go play Madden by himself for a year and post recaps;). You know these college coaches love running from their problems. I honestly don't have a problem with it if your new school is 4 stars or below. Getting a 5 star will be a tough task anyway. How does everyone else feel about that?

13. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

If it's 4* or below i'll probably stick with tech.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, you can go to any team you want if its a builder school. If you want to get rid of any sanctions you have to go to a 4 star or below school.(??)

Edit: And I meant next season as in next release.

15. Joe_THEDREAM

Well I would play in this order: Michigan, Texas, FSU, TCU Miami, and possibly TAMU. So however it plays out i'd love to play one of these.

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm staying. I built this team and I'm going to ride with 'em until the wheels fall off.

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Breaking News: Coach Tubb forced out at SC'?

Seconds after the Rose Bowl loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes, USC Athletic Director Pat Haden was seen in the tunnel of the Coliseum arguing with Coach Tubb over some of the decisions made during the game. It seems that allowing interception prone Randy Madison to pass the ball was an idiotic move to Haden even though the Buckeyes had 7 or 8 men in the box most of the game. Tension has been rising between Coach Tubb and SC' boosters who are tired of winning the Pac-10 only to play in the Rose Bowl instead of the National Championship game. Although, there has not been official word from Coach Tubbs camp or USC, Espn reporter Shelly Smith was present when Coach Tubb said to Haden "if you want me to leave you better fire me [expletive]..."

• Like Like x 2
  18. Joe_THEDREAM

awwwww shit. I'm hearing things about coach tubb and SC co-eds down here in Virginia.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What We're Tracking Right Now​

- Coach_III and the University of Georgia are close to terms​
    - USC and longtime football coach BigTubb_ are at odds at a contract extension. Sources close to the situation say he's not returning.​

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And FYI: You can only move to a project/builder school... their is no moving to powerhouses who are doing well right now...

21. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

The Florida State Seminoles interim Coach III has won the ACC crown during the absence of coach forever. Schools such as UGA UNC PITT and UCLA are interested. Rumors have it that III is leaning towards his home state Georgia ..

• Like Like x 1
  22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Breaking News: Tubb out at SC'

Sources close to the Trojan program confirm with ESPN that Coach Tubb has been fired by SC. Because he was fired, the school will have to fork over 8.9M to buyout the rest of Coach Tubb's contract. In a strange twist, USC AD Pat Haden tried to fire Coach Tubb for conduct unbecoming of a University employee--which would have voided Tubb's contract. It turns out the Coed in question was Haden's 25 year old daughter who attends San Diego State. Haden has refused to comment on the allegations. However, Haden has called a press conference for 5pm PST.

• Like Like x 1
  23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Breaking News: Coach Tubb becomes Vanderbilt's second African American Coach

Wow. Just, wow. The last 48 hours have been crazy. Hours after Coach Tubb and USC AD Pat Haden's argument after the Rose Bowl loss to Ohio State, speculation surfaced about several job offers for Tubb in the NFL and College. The list of offers included the Chargers, Sea-hawks, 49ers, Panthers and Browns in the NFL and Kansas State, Washington State, Baylor, Jackson State, Mississippi State and Vanderbilt in college. Calls to coach Tubb were not returned to all reporters which made speculation grow. When Vanderbilt called a press conference no one knew that coach Tubb was even in the state of Tennessee. Shockingly, Coach Tubb was introduced as the new coach of the Commodores.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  24. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Whoa..didn't see that one coming

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow... gonna be an interesting SEC for these last few seasons....