Team Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Team Changes

Nows the time to decide if you want to switch teams. You have to decide before we move to recruiting week 1.

Our Roster:
    Big East
    Louisville
    West Virginia?
    OPEN-can be Notre Dame
    OPEN
    SEC
    Tennessee
    OPEN
    Ole Miss
    Alabam
    ACC
    FSU
    Clemson
    G Tech
    UNC

I'm thinking of switching from West Virginia, so if you want them go ahead. They should be six star this coming season.

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am putting my name in for a possible switch to ND. God I hate to drop Georgia Tech but ND are my boys.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Alright I'll put a temporary on hold on them.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm thinking of switching to the SEC. Its hard to keep users in the Big East and I didnt even play a single Conference user game last year. Out of the teams available in JC's division are Florida and Georgia. Who would you guys rather see me pick up.

5. Juggernautblitz

Doesn't matter to me. Florida will be graduating Tebow and some of their good defensive players by then I would think so shouldn't be far and away the best team on the game. Maybe I am wrong though.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I would be willing to swap to South Florida if we can pick up someone to replace an SEC team. it shouldnt be too hard to find someone. I like what I have brought in at Ole Miss but I would like to play in a different conference for once.

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

if juggernaut doesnt take ND id like to take them.

8. Juggernautblitz

Sorry LB and sorry Georgia Tech but I gotta do it. I've never had a chance to lead my boys, please switch me to ND.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

alright I'll switch it over. Papa switched to USF by the way.

10. Papa Perry

Gah, I knew there was a reason I despise you. You're one of those Irish Asses. Lol I'm just kidding. I've been interested in playing against you and I'm looking forward to it.

11. Juggernautblitz

USF is going down! Cole, do I need to do anything like retire from the dynasty or anything or do I download as normal? I got on late last night and I was still GT so couldn't get my stuff done.

12. Papa Perry

Cole can swap you and you won't have to retire. It will tell you the first time you view your OD's after the changes have been made.

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey Papa after you switched were you able to talk to players leaving

14. Papa Perry

Actually I wasn't. I think that has something to do with the computer always letting younger players leave without attempting to persuade them. My defense got stripped of nearly all my starters. It will take some time to build what I had at Ole Miss.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Samething happened to everyone who switched. I guess the kids just arent happy with their new coaches.

16. Juggernautblitz

Yeah the ND kids weren't happy that Weis was let go after a 12-1 season and a #4 ranking. Juniors Armando Allen and Golden Tate took their speed and left without saying a word to the new coach and our best DT Ian Williams also took off early.

17. Papa Perry

Even if Weis went 13-0 with a National Title, I still wouldn't see Notre Dame keeping him or the kids caring. He's a good coordinator but not a good coach. Look at these guys:

Mike Shula(Alabama)-Good QB coach could even be a good Off. Coordinator but wouldn't discipline players and couldn't win the close ones.

Ed Orgeron(Ole Miss)- Great recruiter at USC and building a nice class at Tennessee. He is also a very good defensive line coach.

Ron Zook(Florida)- He loaded Florida before Meyer got their and I still beleive that's one of the reasons for Meyer's early success he had at Florida. I know he had a couple of good years at Illinois but Juice Williams is getting exposed and they don't have a great defense.

These are just a few at the SEC level. I don't know about many others unless they have SEC ties. And I know Weis had good seasons with Brady Quinn but Mickey Mouse could have won with the talent Notre Dame had while Brady was there.

18. Juggernautblitz

I am a Notre Dame fan but not an unrealistic one. I agree on Weis, he is a good coordinator when someone is above him making the important flow of the game calls and being the disciplinarian but shouldn't be a head coach. There are some really good younger coaches out there at BYU, Boise St., Cincinnati, TCU and Skip Holtz at E.Carolina just waiting to be called up to a huge school to build something special. It is time for ND to stop experimenting with unproven guys, .500 coaches from Stanford, NFL guys, etc., and get a proven college winner.

19. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Wah wah wah! I'm sick of people crying about Charlie Weis. Try a season of Bret Bielema and then get back to me.

20. Juggernautblitz

ND gets better talent than Wisconsin with similar results. I don't think Bielema could do much worse than Weis.

21. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

I'll trade ya'll Steve Kragthorpe for Weis and Bielema, Louisville has the shittiest coach in the history of Division 1.

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Alright you win. :)

23. Juggernautblitz

I'll bet he doesn't physically look as ridiculous as Weis.

24. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

True but no one looks as lost on a sideline then Steve.