Archived Team Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 31, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok guys, this is only for a few members in Chaos. I'm going to move teams to their real life conferences, the main focus being the Big East. That effects bigtubb_ and mikedredd as they will no longer have conference opponents. I know both of them are USC fans and would like to extend the offer of them having a "free" team change if they want as they will not have any users in their conference. We will also be bringing in a new guy with bit of a history but y'all know I'm all about second chances so I think he'll do good by us. The decisions made by Shannon and Mike pretty much will dictate where our new coach lands. If they both stay, he'll be allowed to go anywhere he wants. If they both move to say the Pac12 then I will probably ask him to go to the ACC with Noles. ​
    Also, LeatherHelmets was flirting with a possible move. Does anybody object of him coming to get his tail handed to him every season by my Wolverines? That move will probably put Michigan out of the OOC user game schedule as I will play at least 3 per season with potential to play up to 4-5 including the Big 10 title game and a bi-yearly rotation with PSU.​

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

all sounds cool with me

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

im staying at smu...if mike moves to SC i have no problem with it....LH can go where he pleases...

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

TO the PAc 12!

edit: you gay bigtubb_...anyways to offset teams like ND and all other teams with no one with them in conference, one extra user game should keep them in check

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

also only ben will be the only user i can see coming off the user game occ schedule, as he will have penn st wisky, mich, every year. The rest of the b1G are wildcard each season.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oh yeah, Nebraska is the team I was thinking about. Well I still will have Notre Dame, aOSU, and at least one of those wildcards every season too.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I can stay with the Warriors...or move...Big Ten or Pac 12....whatever works for the league.....

JerzeyReign

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

What I do depends on bigtubb_ if he goes SC then I will take UCLA, otherwise I kinda grown attached to my peeps in Waco...looks like he wants to stay which I understand...will do what is best for the Chaos...

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

naw im tired of looking at crappy hawaii lol..move to either of those. need more competitive teams which i know leather can do because he is damn good on the sticks his team is just bad

A good scenario was one of the usc babies go to USC, the other one will choose between oregon/cal/washinton....the rest have bad rosters
    Leather and new guy would go to the ACC to check knoles, then again the has such bad bowl tie in's.

11. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

fuggit if you get one other user in PAC 12 I'll take SC

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

13. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

lol...I betta not find no scented lotions in this bitch!

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

bigtubb_

nvm you stay at SMu so i can run up the score on you for taking Alex Campbell from me...arghhh you ruined my off season

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

im not going to another pac12 school...maybe LH can take a north school

16. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ahhh i know who the new member is, knoles should have fun with him

17. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Already in PAC 12 North with UW in HOF...besides I have to listen to the WSU coach whine weekly...so prefer to be in another conf in BCS

bigtubb_

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  18. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

if I am going to be in conf solo might as well stay where I am

19. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

That being said...once again will go with whats best for the league....

20. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

choose a bcs conf team that best suits your style and would be fun for you.

I choose by aesthetics and roster, you can see all rosters on dynasty wire as they stand now. Want to go B1G go look at rosters, ACC, Big east ect. Most rosters for the CPU are evening out talent wise, our new recrutingrestrictions should help them rebuild talent again. But yea pick a team you know you will like.

LeatherHelmets

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

funny

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You can stay where you're at if you want or move to a bigger program. With the way CC is shaking out you'll never get to a decent school.

You won't be in the conference solo, our newest member GridironGuru will be taking Oregon.

23. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Then I will be rollin with the Trojans......

• Like Like x 2
  24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yes! Now their is even a possibility of even of the Rose Bowl being an all user affair :)

25. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

mikedredd

good luck he inherits a 99 ovr team with the #1 recruiting class. He is a good skill wise from what i have read on other sites