Team Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Nov 8, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

A few guys have asked if they could switch teams after the playoffs. I think it is always in the best interest of the league to have guys playing with teams that they actually have a rooting interest in, if possible. However, we also need to keep in mind the overall balance of the league and divisions.

Right now we have four divisions of three teams and four divisions with two teams. We have 11 teams in the NFC and 9 in the AFC. At minimum (assuming we do not add a new user or two) I'd like to move an NFC owner other than Ninersfan80 or Crunk_Ness to the AFC.

If you'd like to change your team within your division or to another division with only two users then we can probably accommodate that. Post your preference if you could switch and let's see where we are at...

2. majesty95

3. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

Offhand do you have a list of available teams?

4. majesty95

5. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

There is a thread on the forum titled "user teams and wait list"

6. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

I would like to put in a claim for the rams...im not really a AFC guy. Just checking that the previous owner did not blow the team up and trade all their picks?

7. majesty95

They haven't had an owner since week 5-6 I believe. I don't think he made any trades. However, we are imbalanced in the AFC so can't make that move unless we add some new users...

8. Reallyrill

Reallyrill Walk On

As Ive stated earlier I would like to go to my team Da Bears. Im sure we can find someone to take the Texans.

9. majesty95

Right but we can't have four teams in one division and two in others...

10. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

Only reason I would leave the Titans is for the Packers. Tennessee is my favorite AFC team. And I think its good we are trying to balance out the divisions and conferences

• Like Like x 1
  11. majesty95

Just FYI. Jshaver had to leave bc he did not have time for 2 leagues and didnt want to be a hindrance. So we definitely need a team in the AFC North whether by addition of a new owner or somebody switching teams...

12. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

That's a shame

13. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

If we can't find anyone else, I would be willing to take over the Bengals in the AFC North to help even things out.

• Like Like x 3
  14. majesty95

OK, pitt4life21 joined as the Patriots, essentially filling jshaver's spot. Crumbler81 volunteered to give up the Panthers and take over the Bengals. That gives us 10 teams in each conference and 4 three team divisions and 4 two team divisions. Hopefully we can find four more users, one of each of the two team divisions to balance us out even more.

• Like Like x 2