TEAM DRAFT PROCESS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have decided that we will have a team draft to make our selections. This is the best way to ensure that everyone gets a fair shake and that I do not have to pick between 2 guys who want the same team. I feel that there are plenty of good options available with the conferences I have selected.

I will select the draft order using an online randomizer, once the order of pics has been posted in here I will unlock this thread. The next step will be picking a team, when your pick is up I want you to reply to the thread with your team & tag the person who has the next pick, and so on. We are all very anxious to start & I stress this process should be fast , but keep in mind we are not starting as soon as this step is done. Please refrain from giving your OD members a friendly reminder tag or PM , that is my job and my job only.

If I find that a member is non-responsive on his pick I will move him down a slot, rather than back of the line. Real life things happen so I do not want someone to be punished for bad luck , however I will not allow one man to hold us all up.

I anticipate having the order up and ready by 4pm EST today at the very latest.

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I took the liberty of finding and listing the teams available for you guys

4 STAR UNDER :

BIG TEN – LEADERS = ILL , IND , PURDUE, LEGENDS = IOWA , MICH STATE , MINN , NW ,
    BIG EAST – CINN , UCONN , LOUISVILLE , PITT , RUTGERS , CUSE , TEMPLE , USF
    ACC – ATLANTIC = BC , MARY, WAKE , NC STATE, COASTAL = NC , VA , DUKE , GA TECH

*** Edit ***

We will have two teams per division in ACC & B1G , as Big East has no divisions this does not effect that conf , red font shows divison is closed

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Ok guys hot off the press here is the draft order , done via www.random.org

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1. hugezombie- Iowa
    2. LB Fitted - Mich St
    3. CTgotDaGameLokD- Maryland
    4. Danthraxxx - Louisville
    5. Ruckus Redbird19 - Rutgers
    6. GDip - B.C.
    7. btbam91 - Purdue
    8. FCCarsenal - UNC
    9. sreese - VA
    10. selahsdaddy - Pitt
    11. rogadabomb - U CONN
    12. Will Clinton - Illinois
    Timestamp: 2012-07-13 20:46:54 UTC

So with that said the first pick goes to hugezombie , when you have your pick please reply within this thread as I described above (y)

(incase it is fuzzy how to "tag" a guy you type his name/handle with @infront of it, with no space)
    **EDIT** try not to copy & paste from a prior tag, that does not always work well**

hugezombie
    selahsdaddy
    btbam91
    busties
    Ruckus Redbird19
    GDip
    FCCarsenal
    sreese
    rogadabomb
    LB Fitted
    CTgotDaGameLokD & Will Clinton

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  4. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

I choose the Iowa Hawkeyes, LB Fitted you're up

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sreese

sreese Walk On

Danthraxxx how many hours do we get?

lbfitted left his email address on the post he started if that will help locate him?

Guys if your gonna be away pm dan with your number or a list of your picks so we dont have to wait this long anymore. Hope im not outta line here dan:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

sorry guys jus got off work, i take mich st

• Like Like x 1
  7. sreese

sreese Walk On

@CTgotDaGameLokD you are up

What am i doing wrong? i cant tag anyone, lol

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol i tried to tag him myself...when it didnt work i said whats the point lol

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I think this comes from copying a different tag , you have to type or copy the name only, not with the @ in it. So CTgotDaGameLokD you are up , also there is going to be a quick change in description thread, we will have 2 guys per division in each of the 3 conferences if that was not clear initially.

Shaun Mason is my diagnosis of the problem tagging sound accurate ?

10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well I was hopeful we would all be glued to our seats here , but LB was not availible for while, which is ok, real life still comes first so no biggie. I will put a time limit on the clock starting at 12noon EST today , I figure everyone should be awake or close to it by then.

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

13. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

man i really wanted north western! ok well ill sayyyyyyyyyyy rutgers then

14. GDip

GDip Walk On

Thanks for tha tag Ruckus! Playin! I'll take BC. btbam91 your up

15. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

if anybody who is not up next is around, just give your top 3 picks from who is available and when your time comes up they can be picked for you

16. GDip

GDip Walk On

while it would be great to move this along at a faster pace I'm not sure that it matters. It sounds like we're still waiting for the community rosters before we will even start the dynasty, is that right? Last I read those won't be ready till sunday at the earliest.

17. sreese

sreese Walk On

I know there are some rosters out there. I have pasta padre and they seem to be fine but thats up to you guys. I know some dynastys around here have started so there must be some rosters out there?

18. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i dont mind waiting because i know os community does all the little things... i have pasta padres too and i noticed a kicker with all kinda gloves on and everything else... os community changes all that so players look true to life as possible

19. GDip

GDip Walk On

Yeah, I've been using decent rosters. They are named only, so no changes to depth chart or ratings. Not sure how much we want our rosters to be adjusted, but there are def. useable roster out there

20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

At this time I still want guys to make picks themselves , I will start tagging guys of they hold us up too much. As of now our pace is ok.

21. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

22. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

they dont adjust ratings... jus pad size, socks, keep kickers from looking like pretty running backs lol

23. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

I will take Purdue.

FCCarsenal you're up.

FCCarsenal

24. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

with the rosters that we are getting can we still edit the way guys look? like can i change my qbs face mask or make my guys have long socks?

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Due to some techinal issue that we are working on FCCarsenal cannot post, he has sent me his pick however and has chosen North Carolina .

rogadabomb you are now on the clock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.