TEAM DRAFT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 29, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

OK guys so now we have our new conferences , in an exciting new way! We are now going to do the team draft. I had my gf Randomly pick names for the order. seeing as she doesnt know much about football or the od ...i figured its as random as it gets lol!

we will all have 6 hours to choose the team. though i know the majority of who is going to be picked!

mzzizle is up
    so heres the order
    bamagrad-Alabama
    soxandgators-Florida
    bk-arkansas
    ken10-USC
    thepaw-oregon
    alemic-ohio st
    titangator-South carolina
    mzzizle-michigan
    ckamm1-stanford
    mikedredd
    cludgate-arizona st

New Big 12 Set Up 2 left
    north – Illinois, Indiana, , Penn State, Purdue and Wisconsin
    south – Iowa, , Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska and Northwestern

2. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

[​IMG]

No surprises whatsoever thus far as Ken10 was the first to choose a team that does not actually appear in their username. ThePaw could be our first curve ball of the day though. His profile says he lives in SC but the "Fire Dabo" user text indicates a Clemson fan so don't expect him to snag the available home state Gamecocks. I think he heads west and chooses the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the best available team in the newly formed Big 12 South. Alemic is on deck, and he is sitting with tightly clenched butt cheeks hoping his Ohio St. Buckeyes can last one more pick.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

brilliant my man....and hilarious at the same time

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The Doctor is in and paw takes the ducks and a no brainer alemic takes the bucks
    [​IMG]

5. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Great stuff man, haha. Good prediction aswell I was going to take Nebraska as my second choice.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

"Honey, can you put these names in order? To make it look good tho can you take the obvious "Bamagrad" and soxand"Gators" ahead of me so it doesn't look like I rigged this for me to get Arkansas? I know who those guys will pick, so its ok..."

:D

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

haha yea like anyone was gonna pick arkansas anyways lol

8. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

[​IMG]

Todd McShay of Scouts, Inc. rates these as the top programs left on the board:
    1. Nebraska- Clearly the most talent and the biggest name in the new Big 12 South
    2. Georgia- There's one spot left in the SEC where the competition is fierce. The Bulldogs have a nice young QB and tons of talent across their roster.
    3. Michigan- The talent level may be down in Ann Arbor, but this is one of the premier programs in all of college football and the pieces are in place to build a powerhouse.
    4. Stanford- The Pac 12 is wide open and this traditionally mediocre program is in the best position to challenge USC at the top
    5. Penn St/Wisconsin- Both big name 5 star programs with a lot of tradition, however they always seem to be stuck a step below division rival OSU.

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]

in a shocking turn of events ...Titan picks the gamecocks. The sec is closed "baby"

10. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

[​IMG]

Newcomer jhujay09 decides to stay warm and go with the Arizona St. Sun Devils. Joining his friend ckamm in the Pac 12, jhujay09 is looking to show the national what this new head coach is capable of.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok guys since mike is on a temporary leave...we will be moving on.

we will advance from preseason tmrw night. id really like to just knock it out today!

12. titangator

titangator Walk On

yea lets knock it out today!! so i can play after work lol

it already seems like there is a revived enthusiasm about the dynasty