Team Images, Logos, & Vids

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Post links to good places to grab images and logos from.

I'll start:

TECLEMSON'S Logo Project. - This is a nice little project done by a TF member, with a number of background-free images, logos, helmets, and banners.

YAHOO RIVALS - This is the team page of the Yahoo Rivals site. This is where guys are getting those little square images from.

THE HELMET PROJECT - This is a cool place for helmet pics of all kinds. It's a huge collection, and it has most of the historic helmets as well.

MY PHOTOBUCKET PAGE - If I've posted it, it's probably here. Steal whatever you like. You will find the douchebag card here as well, though I haven't thrown one of those in a while.

And just for fun, I'm going to post my Teambuilder sig from last year. I ran with the Gonzaga Bulldogs. Best TB unis ever.

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

the first link controllerabuser posted is the one that ive used. I have went through and saved every image to my pc so that i have them stored incase the site goes down.

Archie id be happy to put all those images in a compressed folder and upload them for you if you want to download them

4. TD351

TD351 Walk On

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

7. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I think that one is good enough that it is worth of a 2x post.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Check out the folloeing thread to see how you can post EA vids in your summaries.

No more saving and uploading to YouTube.

Now, we can use the URLs from EASportsworld to share vids.

CLICK HERE FOR THE THREAD

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Cool, but what I worry about is losing the video after time. EA may only keep a limited amount of vids before they dump them.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That will happen. When you get five, each new vid bumps an old one out. I plan on using them only on special occasions. I have a YouTube account, but the down-and-uploading gets tedious. If we could upload files on our systems, that would be even cooler, but this is pretty nice.