Team & NCAA Record-keeping

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Team & NCAA Record-keeping

Is anyone willing to volunteer to monitor and document each user teams records as well as NCAA records (individual game/season, team game/season, career)?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

No..........

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'd be willing to help out but it may be a little difficult to handle on my own.

BTW I'm hoping with the new online additions we won't have to even bother with record keeping. I thought I read somewhere that we could keep track of dynasty records through the dynasty wire.

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I could do that but I would prefer to function as a sec'y rather than monitor those records. So...at the end of each season, if each team posted their new record somewhere, I could copy it down and put it in the appropriate place. FWIW, Id also figure out the names of the current record holders and put them in the database to kick it off. Between that, and my annual Girls of the (insert conference here)*, I think my debt to the league would be paid.

* Look for the inaugural issue soon! Research is currently underway...

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feel free to copy and paste any of my records from the Legacy. I have 12 teams fully done plus NCAA records with all Real names. I am sure we have some alike teams

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Beazus, I like your idea of having each person look up their information and provide it to you to act as a 'Secretary of Records'. If you provide the eye-candy for the dynasty, anything else is gravy my friend.

Hova, thanks for the offer, I'm sure those folks with teams that are the same as in the Legacy will definitely take you up on that.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan and Florida State are the only teams that cross over between 2 leagues, I think.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Sweet my records are done.....

9. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

OK then - Im on it. Hova Im gonna swipe your template cuz I couldnt make one of those to save my life.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Beazus - If you're going to be the Trifecta secretary, could you change your avatar to something more appropriate? Something in a 36D ish with a few buttons missing.....you know what I'm talking about.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

lol alright no problem