Team Prestige

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 18, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Does anyone know where that post is that explains how you lose prestige stars in NCAA '11? I've searched here and OS and I can't find it for the life of me.

Thanks for any help. Sorry for the noobish behavior but I seriously am 'real life' frustrated over this:)

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    My Google-Fu defeats your Tiger Style.

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.
    --
    2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.
    --
    3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.
    --
    4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.
    --
    5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.
    --
    6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down."

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thanks, I have no idea what key words you put in but I was being sent to discussions that had nothing to do with team prestige or bitch fests about why prestige is broken.

Thanks alot again man

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thanks man.