Archived Team Preview/Offseason Outlook Assignments?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, May 26, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

fuzzyl0gic Shaun Mason

I'd like to do what we did in the Deuce and assign another team owner to do some type of evaluation. We have pretty close to a full league so if everyone just does 1 team in depth we end up with a nice piece of content.

We can wait until after the draft and do a team preview type thing or do it before the draft and do more like a strengths and weaknesses type thing.

Obviously to accomplish this I need your guys help. What do you think?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Put up a poll to see if people want to do it.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

So I am clear ..... is this more for content or evaul of owners work ? as in make suggestions to how to improve ones team or just come up with like a team review thread article for entertainment ?

i am ok with either , just want clarity before I vote ( unlike most folks who vote lol)

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

The way it is worded i figured what the team needs in the offseason to strengthen their team. I think the Colts need a RB though lol

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We'll have sort of like a template to fill out but as I was envisioning it its more of an opportunity to show off your inner "journalist" and write a nice piece about things happening with the team. Maybe you want to talk about some expiring contracts or talk about team need as well as give the team a "grade." All depends on when we do it too.

• Like Like x 1