1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Team Previews Assignments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

We ARE doing these this year. They are a fun way to learn about everyone's different teams. The way we are going to do it is I will let everyone pick what team they are going to do. Try to a pick a team you played last year and will maybe recognize how some players performed vs you. For example, I am going to do my preview on Penn State. I understand that most likely everyone won't be able to get a team they played last season, but if that is the case just write as good a preview as you can.

I will start a seperate thread titled Team Previews for the actual previews- use this one to discuss and sort out who is doing who. I will get mine done today so you can see what I am looking for.

If you don't do these, I will be a whiney whore to you for the rest of the release.

Ghost - use spell check bruh.
    Kapono
    fuzzyl0gic
    Philstyle3005
    BPHusker
    stiff bon air
    sawemoff
    JQwon13

NOTE: I won't make steamer do one since he is probably very busy, so someone can pick him for their preview. I think that will lead to one of the above guys I tagged not having someone to do theirs, so I will cover theirs. Get to it and pick who you are previewing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Here will be a list I will edit as people select what teams they are covering:

Ghost - Fuzzy & UNC
    Kapono - Qwon & Purdue
    Sawemoff - Steamer & NC State
    BP - Nebraska & Kasper

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

idk, someone I play early...so maybe Purdue for me, or VaTech

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'd like people to get working on these sometime this weekend. You could just go off what you see on their depth chart too. I knew it would be kind hard for you since you're new, but just make it work haha. You can do Purdue. A history lesson on Qwon's program - they have been threatening to make a run at the B1G but just have never had the talent to do so.

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I can do NC State

6. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'll do Nebraska.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

cmon.. everybody now..

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

hey, hey it's hangover day

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

No doubt. We started drinking at 8:45 AM Saturday and were down at the St. Patty's day parade and block party all day for heavy drinking. Came home briefly to watch some March madness for 2 hours. Then got to my buddy's place at 7:00 for dinner and many drinks for a friend's bachelor party. Then went to the bars and such and got home around 4:30 AM... Needless to say, I spent basically my entire Sunday in bed.

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

This whole weekend was a blur especially Saturday. I'll get the Purdue preview and my game in today.

12. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'll do Clemson. Ghost where's my team preview brah?

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Weekend warrior!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Alright fellas, finally over being sick and ready to be a little more involved. Kasper I'll do Kapono and Iowa's preview.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 1