Team Previews

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, May 17, 2012.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Now we all know who our teams are...lets find out exactly who your sad sack of losers are....do some research. Post it here..l

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

The FAU Owls are a team in transition. Legendary coach Howard Schembechler has retired, after leading this team to one win last year. Asked to leave, or retired, either way get your old ass outta here. The talent FAU had, left. Graduated, probably under some sort of probation. Looking most forward to QB Melvin German, a JUCO transfer who is my kinda guy. Not a system guy...we will see what he can do. Alot of speed at the RB position and according to everything I read, FAU should have the best WR core in the Belt. Tallest midget scenario but I will take it. Defensivly, two LB's our the studs, Hinds and Johnson.

Hoping when the ratings come out, to get a few players in the 80's. Hopefully the recruiting hot bed of Florida, with no other in state users can turn some prospects towards the Owls.

Schedule isnt crazy. A opening game against Wagner should equal the 2011 season total before we get to September. Follow that up with MTSU, and I may very well be 2-0. Than at Bama and UGA back to back. Follow that up with 2 straight User Games against NT and ULM. Hoping for a split there, beating Mormon of course. FCS than Troy, Navy, WKU, FIU and ULL.

Looking at it again, I think I go 5-7 and just miss a bowl game.

This team is built to run the spread, which i hate. So, lets see if we can run a pro style.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Sure bud, lol.

4. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I am hoping for a few players in the 70's.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

After having Akron last year. I'm hoping for at least one guy in the 60's. This is going to be a long tough year.

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

none of these count as team previews....get to work sissies