Team public enemy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, May 16, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Team public enemy

[​IMG]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take this time to announce the formation of the newest team in the TFC...TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY.

Current members of TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY are "Sugar" Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin and Kenny "KenFlo" Florian. The 4th member will soon be announced.

TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY is looking for a 5th and 6th member. We are about one thing and one thing only....Getting our hand raised. If you feel like your fighters have what it takes to be the 5th and 6th members of TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY PM me and let us know why you feel your fighters would be a good fit. We don't care if people like us, in fact we prefer they don't.

The TFC is about to get turned upside town by TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY and this is your chance to be apart of it. Join TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY and lets do work.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Marcman777 firmly believes his fighters have what it takes to play a Big, Strong role in Team Public Enemy! I'll PM you.

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

TEAM PUBLIC ENEMY'S final roster

[​IMG]

Heavyweight Division
    Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia-Boxing/Wrestling

Light-Heavyweight Division
    "Sugar" Rashad Evans-Boxing/Wrestling
    Forrest Griffin-Kickboxing/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Middleweight Division
    Dan "Hendo" Henderson-Boxing/Wrestling

Lightweight Division
    Kenny "Kenflo" Florian-Muay Thai/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Roger "El Matador" Huerta-Kickboxing/Wrestling
    "All that matter's is that you get your hand raised"

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey, I seen you guys put out your final roster but just seeing if I could at all possible maybe sneak in here and make a solid 8. If so I would be bringing in Josh Koscheck and Demian Maia. Just let me know. Thanks