Team Ratings in future

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Jul 28, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Team Ratings in future

I dont know if this has been brought up but I am in my 4th season in my offline dynasty and there are NO A overall teams. Alabama keeps winning NCs and they are a B overall LOL. Is there a patch or something that will fix this? I think we had this problem a couple of years ago with players progressing too much. Info???

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

go over to OS, they have all info u need on this matter, EA is being hush hush tho so goodluck with that bro, i've almost completly stopped playing NCAA 11

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

HA I am about to stop. Pisses me off too much. Lame duck passes that get picked by lineman EVERY game

4. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

This isn't like last years you have to mix it up more. Question. Since my internet has been down who has played online and have these same problems. Offline I was having hard time recruiting even with just going after 10 guys for max calls each week.

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

im having just as much success recruiting this year as last year, but i have never been too thrilled with 5* prospects, i look for attributes and rely on that thing called progression...lol, progression smh

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I think recruiting is fairly decent. The only thing that's bothered me so far is trying to get higher rated guys interested in you when you're the only team to offer and put a ton of time into them. That's the biggest problem with recruiting imo.

7. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Or when you are 600 points ahead of a team and you DONT sign the prospect. Be it I am Western Michigan and lost to Boston College. I took a week off cuz I thought he was in the bag. Boston College offered and jumped me mid season. I was pissed.

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I really hope that this game doesn't eventually piss me off like last year's Madden did...

So far, I'm kind of up in the air...