Team Selection Process

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jun 29, 2010.

?

How to select teams?

1. Use Top 3 to Generate Teams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Draft (Random or In Sign-up Order)

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Other

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Team Selection Process

Wanted to see how you all wanted to go about selecting teams? I have everyones top 3 (minus huskers4life) and can either select everyones team using that or we could have a draft in which we either do random order or by how you signed up...give me your thoughts, I want EVERYONES in put.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Mostly I want to do top 3 for selfish reasons, being being last one to sign because that would force me to one conference. I would be most happy with Purdue but I wouldn't mind very much if I had to be someone else.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thanks for your input jason, glad to see the new guys put in their 2 cents. If we were to do a draft a random draft order could be generated, which gives you the change to not be last...a selfish pick is never a bad choice tho (y)

4. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

i echo jason's sentiments. for my own purposes, i wanna play with the red raiders.

5. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

I think using the top 3 would be the easiest of the 3 options. Looking over the selections everyone has a different first team with the exception of bkhogfan and capp. They could decide together who would get the first option and who would go with the second option.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well like I said, I believe in the one post when selecting teams...any ties would come down to who signed up first...I do have a tentative list I have created if this is the way people voted...so I do know who will be who with the exception of huskers4life and myself if this is the way we vote for...still want to hear a few more voices. I do appreciate everyones activity tho!

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Im not the type of guy who can only play with a certain team so either way is fine with me.

8. capp34

Going by his user name I think he deserves them I would have no problem selecting another team.

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Glad u see it that way...i was willing to beg lol

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Not just beg...

:bangnana:

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ANYTHING for my hogs:eek:

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well if it stands, you're going to be the coach of Indiana

13. capp34

I can roll with Indy but if you go in another direction with selection process I will go last.

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]

FAIL

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I have spent some time earlier going over everyones top 3 and placing them according to that and when they signed up if any ties...the only one I am waiting on is huskers4life and then I will make a final post of who is who if this is what stands. You have until the final roster is out to adjust your top 3, just PM me if you do change your mind. When the final roster comes out, you will be able to swap teams within your conference/division. If someone wants to jump conferences, there MUST be someone from the other conference willing to swap. I don't want to make it a whole, I want this team, can I swap for this team debacle so I will post a deadline for that. So tentatively, we're looking at finalizing our teams by later this week. Again, it depends on how this vote goes, but looking at everyones feedback it shouldn't change much.

16. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

I voted for random generated draft, but that in no way implies that I have a problem with top 3 team generation. I like a challenge, and randomly gaining a team I know nothing about and molding them into my scheme and philosophy intrigues me. Either way is perfectly fine with me though.

17. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I think we pretty much have this figured out from the sounds of it...still waiting on one more person to submit their top 3...then I will get the roster out...if I don't here from him soon I will get the roster out with teams

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This is locked...I will post the listing's of teams shortly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.