Team Selection

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by The Parrothead, Jun 25, 2013.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

How would you guys like to handle this? We can go either everyone sends me their top 3 teams (in order) or we could have a randomized draft. I'm good either way. Voice your opinion, please. Opinions voiced after 10 pm EST on Wednesday may end up not being taken into account.

Riptides
    Will Atkinson
    tar heel
    HuskerPower
    kcstlmang
    publik drunk
    Ivozk
    dmw7782
    wahoogamer

2. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

3. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Draft

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Adding Ghost so he's got a say.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Guess he already did. haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Lol yea I'm pretty anxious to get in the conversation with you guys about the Setup

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Riptides
    Will Atkinson
    tar heel
    HuskerPower
    kcstlmang
    publik drunk
    Ivozk
    dmw7782
    wahoogamer
    Ghost

Once conferences have been decided (tonight at around 9:50 pm), I'll create a random draft order using random.org (doesn't sound like anyone wants to submit top three at this point via this thread and pm's I've received). I'm definitely going to make 6 star teams off limits (regardless of conference). Probably leave 5 star teams available, as I think if those get cut out that a few folks will end up with some craptacular teams that they have zero interest in. Additionally, once I post the draft order, you'll have 24 hours to select your team. If 24 hours go by and you have NOT selected your squad, the next team up can go ahead, and you can make your pick whenever. If your selection is coming up and you know you'll be out, go ahead and PM me your top choice or two, and I'll fill it in for you.

As we'll be doing 2 conferences, there will be 6 teams to a conference (max) with a maximum of 3 in any given division.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Some of it I'm taking votes on, while the rest (like number of teams per conference, which teams are allowed, etc.) I'm just making executive decisions on.

• Like Like x 1