Team Specific/Rival Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Team Specific/Rival Forum

With football season right around the corner I'd like to suggest another forum for team specific and rival forum. With the site expanding rapidly I'm pretty certain we'll have a variety of fans that would love to discuss their favorite teams with other fans. It could also be a place where "rivals" could have their debates instead of having to "pick a fight" in a random thread once their "rival" is mentioned.

Thought?

Reign

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Slim chance.

I'm already sick enough of all the school bashing that goes on currently. Giving people a place to do it wouldn't be a solution to the problem.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes those conversations all have the potential to go too far. I'm all for a bit of friendly smack talk, but some people don't know how to do that without getting bent out of shape.

The cheap seats is our general discussion forum. Should be a great place to do it rather than capillary out all the discussions into separate forums. Not to mention the chatbox is coming soon.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok cool, sounds good.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I like the idea. I spend most of my day on TF or Alabama forums so if I could combine the two it would be awesome. If it helps Drifter I would volunteer to moderate the board and keep it clean and conflict free. Just a thought. Either way I'll still spend half my day here.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i'll think about it... if i do it, i will put it in "The Cheap Seats" as a sub forum up top. From there you could have threads for for each conference or whatever. Would that work?

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah that would be great if you add it there.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah sounds good Ryno. If you need me just let me know.