Team Stats: Week 14

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Sep 30, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

TEAM STATS

[​IMG] PASS YARDS -Diddy has the Cards on aerial attack mode much like the OG Kurt Warner did except it is Kevin Kolb fresh outta Philly hooking up with the Minnesota miracle man Larry Fitzgerald.

[​IMG] RUSH YARDS -Frisk shows the true meaning of "there is no I in team". A rushing attack led by committee is what fuels the Bengals to the #1 rushing team in the NFL as of week 14.

[​IMG] TOTAL OFFENSE -With the best rushing squad and not too far behind in the passing department it is no surprise that this team is the most feared offense in the National Football League. NASTY!

[​IMG] INTERCEPTIONS -Ryty sure knows how to throw the ball, to the other team! I'm sure it has led to many "fuck" and "shit" yells out loud. Who am I kidding? The guy doesn't even talk.

[​IMG] FUMBLES -MG, I feel your pain son. Matt Forte before his injury dropped the ball like AP and Percy in the NFC Championship game a couple years back. The Bears are trying new methods in practice to change this.

[​IMG] 3RD DOWN CONVERSION PERCENTAGE -When the going gets rough, G_T_G is cool, calm and collected. The Dirty Birds get it in when it comes to 3rd down! The Buccaneers are tied with the Falcons in this stat.

[​IMG] TIME OF POSSESSION -The CPU led Eagles hold the ball the longest. You would think that the team with the highest T.O.P. would have a better record than 5-8 but apparently not. They just get scored on fast, I guess.

[​IMG] DEFENSIVE PASS YARDS ALLOWED -G_T_G has the opposing defenses confused when it comes to passing the rock. Dunta Robinson, Frank Grimes and Kelvin Hayden got it on lock so don't fuck with them!

[​IMG] DEFENSIVE RUSH YARDS ALLOWED -Never played Matt but this dude is stingy on giving up rushing yards. Not that it's a bad thing, for him, for his opponents that's another story. Here is a tip, don't try to run the ball on kid.

[​IMG] TOTAL DEFENSIVE YARDS ALLOWED -Atlanta has the pass game on lock while Miami shuts down the run. Mgeezy puts everything together and dominates the offense as a complete unit.

[​IMG] INTERCEPTIONS -Frisk gets it done in the turnover department giving his team the ball and more opportunities to score. Here is a tip, don't throw on the FRISKINATOR!

[​IMG] FUMBLES -DAMN! Them boys down south get to it like no other! They make you cough the pigskin the fuck up!

[​IMG] SACKS -With Julius Peppers leading the way, the Bears are the sack masters in HK.(BK in real life)

• Like Like x 4
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah my secondary is alright at controlling the yards.. they suck at picking anything off though.. stone hands, each and every one of them.

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    great job man!

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

You jinxed me.. I think I was 0-6 in 3rd down conversions my next game lol

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Sorry haha