Team Stats

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cubillas, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

Team Stats

Is there still a way to see team stats. A long time ago, you could see rankings of each teams total yards per game off\def, rushing yds per game, rushing yards allowed per game...etc..

Then that went away, but you could still see rushing, passing & yards for offense and the same for yards allowed for defense, but it wouldn't do it by average per game.

Now I can't find any way to see teams stats for offense or defense, just individual stats - I think I may have just missed it. Any help?

2. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

best way i can think to do it is go to the ESPN TAB and go to a game that hasn't been played and press Y for more info. it will show you the rankings

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Somewhere under espn is stats/schedule. Under there there is a team stats option. Im not sure if that is where it is but I know for sure you can find it. I'll look it to it when I get home and and repost.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just go to Stats & Records and go to TEAM STATS. Stats & Records is between Team Management and Dynasty Setup.

5. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

Thanks for the feedback. I got it.

I still wish there was a way to toggle between total yards, and yards per game. If you are checking during the season, teams haven't played the same amount of games, and so you can't really tell how you stack up.

It would also be easy and helpful and the team stat screen showed your team and it's ranking based on the sort criteria in a separate window if you are not on the screen. It sucks scrolling down eight pages to find where I rank on something (and yes, when it comes to my team, I'm usually having to scroll down a long way.) They could do this so much better.