Team Swap Request

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jun 28, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Not sure who else was contacted on this but bruce sent me a PM asking if he and jethro could swap teams ATL for Pitt. If we are voting on this which is what I told him we would do I am voting no. If we let this happen here at the end of season 4 people are gonna start doing this left and right when team fall out of contention. Bruce has swapped teams several times in the past as it is. Unless someone involved gets their favorite team I am voting no to this one. Also I know that Chrisdstan is a Steelers fan not really sure it is fair to him either to just have 2 non fans randomly swap his favorite team.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I don't mind it, and I know Bruce is a fan of the Rams.

No offense, but I would be a better, more active owner for the Steelers than Chrisdstan.

This is gonna sound mean, but if the guy isn't active, why should he get his favorite team?

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

And I know why Chris isn't active right now, but he's never been overly active.

Most folks I don't mind them getting "their" team. But Chris....

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok this is where this stands right now. Jethro who requested to leave Pitt for Atlanta will be given the Falcons. Bruce who is a Rams fan will take over the Rams for Win, leaving Win the Steelers for the rest of the season. Chrisd is a Steelers fan but wanted to see if he could get them for 12 and continue what he has going in Chicago for the rest of 11. Win are you OK with this? Then for 12 Chris would get his Steelers and Lash could get the Bears both are fans. That would in the end for 12 open up the Browns after all that... I just need to confirm or some can with Jethro who started this request but I have not heard from since. I know he was interested in staying in Atl for 12 if that switch was allowed. And since he is on a long list for the Saints and there are no Falcons fans I have no problem allowing that myself. He has good tenure and a terrible record even if we went with a re-draft of what teams were left he would have to be at or near the top anyway.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That's fine by me.

So who am I again? lol

I mean Bruce and I can play each other (with me playing as Atlanta) or do I need to get into the Steelers thread and see who they play?

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We need to just confirm with Jethro about him leaving the Steelers if not play as the Falcons this week and let Bruce have his Rams...

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

kk

So I'm Falcons until further notice. lol

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Win Jethro wants atlanta so you are the steelers unless no one claims the jets then you have your pick. So right now Jethro is the Falcons and Bruce is the Rams.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Does Jethro know? So he can play the Rams game? I told Bruce I could play but I can recant that real quicklike.

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Jethro does know yes.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I posted alerts for both Jethro and Bruce to get in touch with each other.

Now I'm just awaiting who I take over: Jets or Steelers. Both are nice franchises, but I definitely have a preference in green and white based on personnel currently.