Teambuilder 2012 and Our Rosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 1, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

If you didn't know, the new Teambuilder site/rosters are up here...

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home'

To view your pathetic roster, login, pick "Create New School," click on Roster on the upper right and then change your roster template to your school's (i.e. UNLV). Enjoy!

As for a few gastly notables from the great school of UNLV:

-My highest rated player on the team is a whopping 78OVR... my kicker!
    -No other player ranked above 75 (only 10 in the 70s)
    -My starting QB is a 68OVR
    -I don't have a Senior starting at QB, RB, FB or on the O-line
    -7 Seniors starting... none of significance (then again, I don't have anyone of significance on my whole team!)
    -My starting sophomore RB has 89spd, 90agi, 90acc, 86spin, 88juke... and an awareness of 45. I still haven't figured out exactly what awareness effects but we know this for sure: this guy is as dumb as a rock.

And the token gem: I have a white Fr WR that is 5'9, 160lbs... and a 43OVR. Weave, did you enroll at UNLV? Wait... nah. I guarantee you are better than a 43OVR. Wholly crap!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Oh yeah! I never thought about that. Thanks for bringing that up. I'll put the highlights of my team up....if there are any!

3. vatechhokie01

2 things:

-Gramps. You're team sucks. Except of course for the random-ass 90OVR RB you have! Who transferred? Gracious. He's a senior. Win now.
    -Akron is by far the worst team. I mean... wow.

4. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Kent State

-Highest rated player is my soph. RE. OVR 82 He is a beast!!!
    - 17 players rated at least 70. (most are 70 though :()
    - I thought I had a really bad O-line.......until I saw Akron's

My biggest concern are my back-ups. I'm thinking I might get 1 good year before my team becomes horrible! lol

5. vatechhokie01

lol... the "must win now" with seniors teams are gonna be the most hilarious to watch. glad i have a relatively young team that i pray just progresses a few ratings points over the next couple of yrs. good to have a sophomore qb/hb with decent ratings and just terrible awr

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

good call heath.

i have an 85 cb, 84 mlb, 79 olb, 78 ROLB all seniors. my d should be good.
    My QB is a 67 SOPH.
    Basically I am all Seniors with a few Juniors sprinkled in. I will suck balls after year 1.

7. vatechhokie01

dude, with your schedule your CB might have 28INTs. that D will be fun! our QBs suck balls.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Your QB is actually pretty good. Spencer Keith, he started most of last season. The RB's aren't half bad in real life.

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

RB, Rainey...is the offense, 1649 yards last season in rushing along... no passing game, was about 300 yards more....plus Rainey was 2nd best receiver, Mr. Do it All....O line is weak....all but 1 starter under 70...Best defensive player is FS @ 76.....he better be because there a lot of TDs coming his way....

10. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

North Texas

Ok so looking over my team I have a --

74 overall rated scrambling QB. I thought to myself "ok looks like I have a decent qb that can get out of trouble easy. But then --

88 overall rated HB!!. Where did this guy come from and why is he playing at N Texas? He has 86 speed and 94 accel! Too bad he is a senior.

Best defensive player is a LOLB rated at 75 overall.

Looks like we are gonna have a good year

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Uh-oh....70 overall QB, sophmore...70 ovr rb (87 spd but still)...84 ovr Wr but he is a senior and everyone else is in the 60's

Best player is a JR MLB that is 82 OVR with 90 tkl

Otherwise, O and D line are terrible, no depth at skill positions (no real starters either to be exact)...secondary is even worse. After year one, I am going to have three WR's left, all in the 40's and 50's

Good news, my recruits are going to get alot of playing time early and I dont think that I have to worry about wanting to stay in Bowling Green too long

12. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

of course you don't want to stay at Bowling Green. You don't even freaking know where it is.

• Like Like x 2