Teambuilder is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Go check out your teams for next year. (Maybe, depends on whether we start with default rosters or wait longer for updated ones).

TCU looks solid. Lot of young talent on that team.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I'm fairly happy with UNC. Hows everyone like the idea, once the community releases their roster file, for us to share the roster file between us and make changes to our teams? I mean I'm a diehard UNC fan, I so I'll know if player X should be deleted and replaced with player Y, etc. And if you feel a person should get a ratings boosts by one or two, you could do that. I mean, we're all adults here, (except for footballfan, who's still climbing out of the crib) so I trust everyone to make small changes and not make everyone like 99 overall or something :p

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    If the rosters are close to what they are now, I'll just be flipping positions and turning a LOLB into Jake Rodriguez. :)

4. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Well everyone's rosters are going to be wrong no matter what because there's 85 players in real life and only 70 allowed on the roster, so no matter what a lot of incoming freshmen get left off. It could cause problems because if incoming freshmen X isn't in the game, it would be incredibly hard to put them in the game and give them a rating based on YouTube clips and stuff.

5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I'm not saying all that, I'm just saying, for example, if hskers wants to he can boost Taylor Martinez's speed by a few ticks or if there is a player on the file that I know for a fact has graduated or is no ineligible, I'll replace him with another player who may get playing time this year and give him ratings I feel are realistic. The community roster guys are going to have their hands full editing all these teams, so when we get a named file I am sure there will be mistakes. I think it would be a good idea for everyone to look at the rosters of their selected teams and change positions, make edits if necessary, etc.

6. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah I'd be fine with that. Just give everyone until the day the sliders come out to make any edits they want or something like that would be good.

7. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Yeah from the Youtube video of the ACC rosters it looks like I will just have to change a few players positions for Virginia Tech if it isn't done in the initial roster fix, maybe a few slight rating adjustments. The only good thing is that Carson who is a key member of the community rosters loves Virginia Tech, maybe he will make a few changes early that he has to have.

8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I say changing names and positions is a good idea, but I think we whould have a league vote on a ratings boost. If everyone agrees with it ..then that person can boost his player. I mean sometimes players are overrated. I doubt people are gonna go in and be willing to fix that.

9. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yeah. David Wilson definitely needs a boost. I don't know TCU well enough to say who needs a boost, but there are a few position swaps I saw that I'd like to do.

10. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Im thinking 99 overall with 99 speed and acceleration should be about right ;)

but in all seriousness their are a few people I would lower also for tech (Tony Gregory is not a 90 running back and Ju Ju Clayton should be a lot slower), just to name a few.

11. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Yeah as far as the Michigan roster goes I think Devin Gardner, the backup QB, deserves higher speed rating and a little higher then a 79 OVR. On the flip end I think Kovacs, the walk on safety is a bit too high at an 89 OVR as well as the kicker Brokheisen, who's an 82 OVR. Possibly the CB's both need to be lower as well.

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yeah. Leal should be a 72 or so, and JuJu should be a 70, IMO.

footballfan952 Their kicker should be a 17 overall.

• Like Like x 1