Teambuilder Officially Released

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Keller, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Anyone mess around with it yet?

3. Keller

I did, didn't notice anything different from last year aside from the inclusion of the pro combat jerseys. Of course I didn't mess around with it too much, but still.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

nice, rosters are updated as well.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Yea I messed around with it too just a lil bit. Things are updated

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

its still messed up, hit the go to 2010 site and it has lack of uniforms and some teams still have old rosters lol ben tate on auburn is still there

7. Keller

Well if you go to the 2010 site, why wouldn't Ben Tate still be there?

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think what it means by "2010 site" is the last years (NCAA 2010) site. Just a guess tho...

9. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

rosters are updated..I didnt see ben tate

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Damn it. I'll have to wait til I get home. My computer at work can't download the new Flash Player.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

MSU's rosters are still f'd up, I don't think they are all updated.

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Wait lol...whoops yea looks good

13. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

14. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I dont remember last years TB having the players names on the TB website though, am I wrong? Cool though that they are there this year.

15. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

On OS I also read that you can do a text box for the front of jerseys which is new this year, but other than new unis, that's about the only change.

I was able to see that Michigan Stadium's new sky boxes are indeed going to be in the game. :dance nana:

16. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

sooo, this means that guys can start creating rosters now right?????????

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

At first someone told me yes, then today I asked again and someone told me only created teams can be made.

I wanna try it but don't want to do it for nothing. I didn't mess with TB last year and I'm not sure if editing names was on that site as well. I mean, I named my Wolverines anyway but that was outta boredom

Shoelaces... Forcier might lose that starting spot unless its' 2nd/3rd and long, lol. Just gotta work on this damn PA read, it moves quicker than I thought

18. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

I don't think that this is completely updated yet.

Even though there's an option to put text on the jerseys, it doesn't work, the rosters are effed, and none of the stadiums are updated (which I'm hoping isn't because they decided not to update any this year; IU's due for a big freaking upgrade).

19. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

JK.

I've never been a fan of teambuilder anyway, but I'm disappointed beyond belief by the lack of stadium upgrades. IU's stadium has been endzone has been enclosed for two years now, and it's still not in the freaking game.

20. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The 2 that I've checked, Iowa's field and Michigan's stadium are both updated, as well as Michigan's roster.

21. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

That's worse then, because it shows that they just flat out ignored some of them.

22. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

WSU's stadium is updated. I'm not sure they get information on all of the stadiums. I know at Utopia and probably OS there have been stadium threads with Adam Thompson. He's been keeping in the loop as far as updates if you can reference him. But I don't remember Indiana ever coming up. That's probably why they didn't get addressed this year.

I know I personally gave a detailed reading and pic gallery of what Martin stadium needed to include/add to the game stadium. Many others did the same, and it seems most, if not all of those discussed stadiums have been upgraded. I still need to see the East endzone to know if there was a Cougar tunnel top flag added and the megatron scoreboard, but the West concourse is in great shape!

23. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Damn EA!!! I can't believe they didn't upgrade all the stadiums and add dreadlocks. And they waste their time fixing the gameplay flaws of games past. Damn them! haha j/k.

It's too bad they don't have all the stadiums upgraded, but let's be thankful. For years they've spent all their time with updating stadiums and creating modes like teambuilder and campus legend. At least this year they've finally focused all their time and energy on gameplay and it looks like we'll really be rewarded this year with a great FOOTBALL game and not just a shiny new toy.

24. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The OS community group has used teambuilder to start making roster templates for the teams. That'll cut down on some of the time it takes to create roster files because basically the research is already done, which just leaves the input phase.

25. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

While I agree that it's good that they upgraded gameplay, Florida fans and Ohio State fans would throw a frickin' hissy fit if their stadium was wrong in-game. No offense or anything, and I agree with you for the most part, but it really bugs me quite a bit. It's not like we're talking about Kent State here: this is a school with almost half a million living alumni, and a ton of potential customers who are ticked off. While I applaud them for focusing on gameplay, they should upgrade a Big Ten team's stadium before adding in friggin' hand towels and cleats. That's NOT too much to ask.

I submitted IU's info to every source I thought possible, and it's not really past their capabilities to do some research.