teambuilder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by aarondramp, Jun 30, 2011.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Is now up and running...

And wow are the 1* schools terrible. New Mexico will be starting a QB that is a 64 OVR true freshman with 78 THP and 75 THA. My starting HB is a 68 OVR and he's a senior.

The only bright spot is a MLB that is a 90 OVR.

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Didn't that MLB lead the nation in tackles two years running?

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

My team isnt all that bad. Im really surprised by my JR QB (86 OVR, 87 ACC), and Ive got some speedy backs, decent line, a good MLB and a speedy secondary. My WRs are bad though. Might take a while to get up to a good school.

4. aarondramp

Technically, you have the best team. You are the only C+ among 1* teams.

5. aarondramp

He had two years over 100 it looks like.

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

how do i see the roster on team builder. I only see how to make my own.

7. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Go to create your school, and then click on the roster tab. There will be a scroll that says "choose roster", and from there you can pick your team and scroll through your roster.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

San Jose State is going to be no picnic!

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

After looking thru the teambuilder website, I'm pretty happy with Tulane. My two best players are only rated at 79, QB and MLB, but both are juniors. My top HB is rated at 73, and I was hoping for him to be a little higher. But he is only a sophomore, which sets me up nicely for what I hope will be my 3 years (or less) in New Orleans. Overall, I have very few starters rated less than 70 which is huge. I'm happy.

However, after watching ryno's coaching carousel video, I'm rethinking my alma mater choice. Not sure what I'm gonna do there. I expect Oklahoma to be successful, and I doubt they will have an opening any time soon. It also seems that a lot of openings are filled by a coordinator from the school with the HC vacancy. As we get the game I'm sure we'll get a better feel for how things will work.

10. aarondramp

I just wanted to say that New Mexico got screwed by EA. Just as an example, their TE was 1st team all conference last year. In this year's game, he is the worst starting TE in the conference. I think that the first week of the game will be me playing games against tough CPU opponents to see if winning any games is the least bit possible.