TeamBuilder

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Is now up. I don't think all of the rosters are updated YET, heard they are in the M's

2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Arkansas State's is still wrong, so they must be jumping around.

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

UNC is looking very nice

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm still unsure about SMU's unis as they still have their Adidas ones in teambuilder.

5. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Dislike!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Salty. I would be too if i didn't get Arizona last release.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Just checked out BYU. They look amazing! Too bad for my league with my friends i got UTSA. They look pretty bad =/

8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

So now team builder is updated? Last I heard it was old rosters/partially updated info

9. jello1717

SMU looks freaking terrible (but of course I already knew that).

QB - Only 1 guy can sorta run, but he can't pass.
    HB - Superstar SR and shitty backups to start season 2.
    FB - 1 SR and he's only a fucking 68 OVR and most importantly, he can't block (which is the only thing he needs to do for me).
    WR - 10 of the bastards making them my deepest position, but no speed from ANY of them.
    TE - Only 2 of them rated 66 and 54 OVR and they can't block. 'nuff said.
    O-line - Only 6 guys above a 72 and only 3 above an 80. Yumpin' Yimminy!

D-line - 1 guy better than a 77. No one younger than a SR that's better than 70. For cripes sakes!
    OLBs - 3/6 guys are SRs. Superstar rated 90. 1 other guy above a 72.
    MLBs - 2/4 are SRs (I run a 3-4). 1 decent SR and a bunch of scrubs.
    CBs - 1 83 and only 2 others above a 69....
    Safeties - 1 guy better than 72.....

I have no clue how I'm supposed to recruit in year 1 as I need 2 brand new scramblers, 3 new HBs, 2 FBs, 2 TEs, (I'd love some new WRs, but I suppose I'll have to stick with the plethora I currently have), and completely rebuild my entire O-line. On D, I'll need a brand new D-line, 5 new LBs, and a completely new secondary. I won't know where to begin and where to set my priorities...

10. jello1717

I've never seen Cal's white helmets before, but they're freaking bad-ass!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Really going to dig in and review where I am at, and where my team is going recruiting wise for the first two seasons.

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

So I hope its just a mistake, but Philip Sims is a junior on TB. He should be a rsSoph. Is that something masler can fix?

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

A lot of stuff will be fixed when the rosters are made (i hope). Some how for Arizona, Matt Scott (probably in the top half of QBs in the Pac-12) is rated 72 overall. That's clearly a mistake IMO.

14. aarondramp

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

16. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

IMO 72 is a great rating for this type of player. You just named a middle of the road QB in a major conference that has never started before. On a scale of 0-100 how is that not a realistic rating? Players have been over-rated for years and I hope they have fixed it. It should be hard to reach the 90+ overall rating

17. aarondramp

They posted in there that if everything goes perfectly it could possibly be release date. They said it would probably be later in the week, though. That would give everyone time to get used to the new game a little bit, though.

This was in the thread:

Once we receive the game, we will IMMEDIATELY begin going to work on them. Each member of the team will have 20+ teams to edit. Your templates and input have been more then helpful as always.

18. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

He started 4 games and when he filled in for Nick Foles in 2010 during his injury, he raped. So no. Not that bad. I agree though. A lot of over ratings.

19. aarondramp

I like my team overall. There are only 10 seniors, so I may have a year to get used to recruiting. It looks like by year 2, I'll be rolling with a redshirt freshman QB, so we'll see how that goes. The pieces are there to roll with the fleXbox One offense that I'd like to run.

Defensively, the team is going to need some work after the first two years, but I'm looking forward to this. Georgia Tech is the 5th highest rated USER team in the ACC, so it might be rough early.

20. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Im definitely not going to be able to go with my initial gameplan. Maybe 2 years down the road, maybe, but at first, no.

21. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I honestly was near tears in how perfect both my two dynasty teams were for my system. BYU is SOOOOOOOO fucking stacked at WR and the QB is a man. My worry is my defense. 3-3-5 won't be easy to install. T_T UTSA though is SO young (they just started football in 2011 :D) yet they still have a decent team.

22. jello1717

I've never even heard of him. I would hope that we wouldn't go running around and rerating guys (I know that your example isn't on any user teams but this goes especially for guys on user teams) just because we don't agree with their rating.

• Like Like x 1
  23. jello1717

I don't wanna hear about it being rough. You got a :4stars: team so you've got it easy.

24. jello1717

What system? You switch to a new system every single season.

As for defense, we know you'll just start a couple of 95 SPD corners at SS instead.........

• Like Like x 3
  25. aarondramp

I should have it well with recruiting, but early on, I have UNC (91) and Virginia (89) in my division and NC State (91) and FSU (97) in the other division. And I'm really not good at playing, so unless the triple option is great, I might struggle early on.