Teams available

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stryder24, Sep 5, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Teams available

Are there any teams available for this league? I posted on the sign up page and go no response... I am currently in the SMFL and would like to get into a second league.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Not quite sure how I missed that other post but.... (same thing I said replying to you in the other post)

Dolphins are open, Titans are not. Forgot to update roster... it is now up to date.

I'll send you and invite, just do your spreadsheet, you have till next week to get it done.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

If you take the Dolphins do not worry about the spreadsheet, it has already been done.

4. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i will absolutely take the dolphins... is it two late to resign guys?

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

also I need access to the spreadsheet so I can edit it :)... go ahead and send the invite im in

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

ok, i am in.... when does the week advance? and how much time do I have, if any, to make any trades? I see we are in week 10, which is the trade deadline. Are their subforums to post transactions? or do we just make a post here? I have to resign some guys and trim some fat of this roster one way or another...

3-6.... yikes :)

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I ask for a Market place for stuff like that ... never got it.

Check the scheduling thread... we basically advance every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday during regular season, then go to a more relaxed during the post season....

Since you missed that I'm also assuming you don't know about the 3,6,9 and 10 "sim" seasons.

Those sim season is that we sim the regular season and then go 3 day deadlines to p[lay the playoffs. This is designed to give the league more of a GM challenge, instead of a stick skills fest.

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Just download, re-save it on google and post/pm me the link.