Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, May 25, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    The Jaguars and 49ers will not be allowed to post a bid on any claims for FAs made in the first 24 hours after free agency is started.

The reason for this is very simple: The league set a deadline of midnight eastern time Tuesday night (going into Wednesday) to have everything set up.

We allowed extra time Tuesday night for those that were online late (west coasters and others) to get their books in order.

We put a thread up 12 hours after the OMFL Bowl. Here is the link:

This allowed another 10 hours (hence the extension for those on the west coast or coming on late) for everyone to post their roster moves.

The Jaguars and 49ers did not meet the deadline. Therefore, any claims made in the first 24 hours after free agency begins will be LOCKED from these two teams. Any bids/claims made by the two teams in the first 24 hours will be null and void.

These rules have been in place since last offseason. Here is the link to prove our position:
  2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Sep 14, 2010
    If the Jags or Niners have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will let you know now though, nothing is changing.
  3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    I talked to Winuvas and I'm fine and not making any stink about this.

All I will say is I am extremely disappointed that I didn't get a text from any one of the numerous board members who have my number. I cannot be at home and around the computer all day, but I also understand that the league needs to keep moving. Again, all it woulda taken it one text from somebody to ask me who I wanted to cut.

Why even put my cell phone number out there for ya'll?

Anyways, no biggie. . .and I'm not mad about being frozen or anything but the cut thing sucks.