teams MIA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 14, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

teams MIA

Lions and packers were two that caught my eye that are still mia. its super late and i just got done with my game. we need to figure out what these guys deal is, we need to push to get more ppl on the waiting list, we need to post up the offseason details (never posted them) and we need to make sure games get scheduled and played.

just a lil check list for tomorrow.

~Nate

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Are we 100% on free agency at this point? Has everyone voted on this measure? I know we have a few new members since then.

Packers owner is new, so I give him a bit of a pass unless he has a BS explanation. Lions owner is becoming problematic and probably needs to be replaced.

Also, are we gonna do a lengthened schedule with Christmas? Cause I may not be able to play my week 15 game unless it's REAL early after the advance, looking at the calendar. I'll post my out of office for that soon.

Also I have a wacky idea to promote playing as a "bad" team I'll throw out soon. It's crazy, though.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Would you mind if I reviewed the free agency plan or have it explained to me? If it is already set I do not want to reopen it. I just want to understand the rules in case players ask. Also, I have been scanning some forums on Operation Sports looking for some new players. Any other forums you guys would recommend checking? Mon-Friday at work is when I can do most of this kind of stuff to help the league.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll post up what I think is the plan we agreed on. It will be a new thread to try to eliminate confusion. Or cause more. We'll see. ;)

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

web if you just do a search on google for madden forums, you will find a ton out there.

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i know the packers owners is in one of my college leagues...let me see if i can get in touch with him