Teams Swaps!!! POST IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SWAPPING!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Teams Swaps

Ok guys,

Weblink will be moving to a new team. He has dominated with the Trojans and everybody running for the hills. He has agreed to move to a team more of the caliber of the teams we have.

He will be taking over TCU Horned Frogs. Now this does put him in a non-user conference like the rest of us but puts him on an even playing field for user vs user games. So it will balance itself out. This also opens up the door for someone in the PAC-10 to step up and challenge for the crown.

Also, we had a couple of owners join us mid season and were very limited on their team choices. So, unless anyone objects I think we should allow Dave,Winuvas and/or Socbe to change teams for year 2. They will still have to choose a team with 4-stars or less and in one of the 3 conferences.Big 12,SEC or PAC-10.

Due to the poor records of their teams when they took over, their teams would be in serious jeopardy of losing a prestige start and/or having their recruiting hurt for 2-3 years in the future.

Also, I would not be opposed to anyone else swapping teams if you want to as long as they are 4-star or below and in an eligible conference.

Thoughts?

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It wasn't the team. It was the guy controlling them. Just look at my Madden record. haha. Thanks Jeremy, I appreciate it. I am really happy with TCU.

3. Jeremy

Bump...

We will figure out the available teams you can swap too.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'd be game to swap teams. Just would need to know who is eligible.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am fine with allowing guys to swap.

6. Jeremy

Some teams lost a star and some even gained one.

I think Oregon St is now a 5*.
    SC,Kentucky and Missouri may have lost a star and are now 3.

7. Jeremy

Hell with the way the CPU is an even matched opponent I wouldnt have an issue with you picking ANY 4* team with an overall under 87 or so.

We tried to keep the conferences balanced with same amount of user opponents but I see no issue in you going wherevenr you want as long as the team is within guidelines.

This goes for anybody whom wants to swap and ONLY applies to this offseason and must be made in this period. These open swaps wont be allowed next year.

Thoughts?

8. Dave

Dave Walk On

I will take a look tonight to see if there are any teams I would like to switch to.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I swapped teams to Washington up in Pac-10 country.

10. Dave

Dave Walk On

I switched to Stanford. I tried finding a team that wasn't in the PAC 10, but I liked Stanford a lot more than the other available teams.

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

we advancing any time soon?

12. Dave

Dave Walk On

Jeremy is offshore so I guess it will be when he gets back. Someone who is in another league with me and Jeremy is taking the last spot, but he is having trouble joining on the EA NCAA Online Dynasty website so he might have to wait until Jeremy gets back to send him an invite.

13. Jeremy

Dave, I apologize but last spot was filled tonite. I didnt know that you had confirmed with the guy to have the spot filled. My apologies.