Teams?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Nautica, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

So what are we doing, are we going to open it up more or stick with the same setup. Is there anyone that would like to switch out of their conference and into another?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm indifferent. I'll likely stick with NU though since I already setup a new file with them.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I don't like Arkansas and would like to switch to a different team. I thought that I would like them but I really don't. I'm not fond of the SEC or the Pac, it looks like I'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place here unless the rest of the SEC would like to switch over to the ACC

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Sticking with Zona.

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sorry Nautica I was in the ACC last year and I'd rather be in the SEC this year. I'm going to stick with Georgia.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Shouldn't everyone be sticking to their current teams? Honestly, we should not be aiding coaches who made a poor team selection during what is now a forced OD restart.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I stuck with ASU.

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

IDC...I can find a team I like anywhere. I have Arky in another OD, so rather change it up.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

At this point in time, it appears everyone is going to stay with their original team except Nautica. So the conferences are:

B1G - Full
    Pac - 12 - Full
    SEC
    East
    Georgia - Bill

West
    Ole Miss - Edge

You and Nautica can determine which teams you want in the SEC. Clearly one needs to be in each division. And just so you know, the original rule is we all have to start with a 5 star program or lower, so teams like Alabama and Florida are out of the question for this restart since they are six stars.

10. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On