TEBLOW CRYING (pic included)

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JOEDESIGNS, Dec 5, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

TEBLOW CRYING (pic included)

[​IMG]

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

They weren't in Alabama's weight class....wasn't even close.

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Flordia's D-Line and O-Line were man handled.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, hats of to Bama and Nick Saban. They brought the wood today. The gameplan that Saban and his coaches came up with caught us off guard and we weren't prepared. Our defense looked lost all game and we couldn't tackle for crap. I'm not sure what time of possession was, but it had to be a huge advantage for Bama.

McElroy played a great game and Ingram is really something special. I can't recall the last time I seen a guy that big slip through holes like that. Bama was definitely the better team today.

It's sad for Tebow, the guy gave everything he had to the university, the program, the fans, and college football. He didn't come back to play in the Sugar Bowl. He's been one of the greatest things for college football in years and truly should be appreciated for the person he is and all that he's accomplished. If the world had more role models and people like him it might be a slightly better place.

Hats off to Bama and hats off to my Gators. It's been an amazing run and while it's sad the streak ended, it's been an amazing ride.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I LOVE that pic!

I kept pausing it and rewinding it to watch it again on my tivo. I'm sure I'll be watching it over and over again.

The only thing better than seeing that douche bag cry was watching him throw that INT in the end zone because he couldn't get a pass over a 5'8 CB.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am always amazed by the people who hate Tebow.

I don't understand it...he is a class act as far as I know.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

i know it seems like all the good guys (he and Woods) are taking heat lately hehehe

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well thinking Tiger Woods was fucking only 1 women is insane. Tebow is probably crying b/c he knows this might be the last meaningfull football game he will ever play. I dont think professional football is in his future.

9. jello1717

I'd guess the reason that I hate Tebow is probably because I have had Tim Tebow shoved down my throat for years (you can take that however you want). The number of times that his stupid "you'll never see anyone play harder than me blah blah" speech was shown on TV is ridiculous. The media acts like he's the only guy in the history of football that was a good leader.

Regardless of why it is, I can say emphatically that I absolutely loathe this effing douche bag more than anyone who has ever played any sport in history. And this is coming from a Michigan fan who hates a whole lot of aOSU guys and is totally ambivalent towards Florida.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Sorry folks, but this kind of stuff kills me. Yes I am a Florida fan. Yes I know Tebow isn't perfect. Yes Florida got handled by a better team on the field today. But to revel in the fact that Tebow broke down on the field after losing the SEC Championship, and quite frankly a shot at college football immortality, is the epitome of classlessness to me.

So keep rewinding the Tebow tape, because there aren't many FSU or Michigan highlights to enjoy from the past season. Enjoy 6-6 and 3 and whatever Michigan is. We'll see you in the Sugar Bowl. Go Gators.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. jello1717

If this post was directed at me (and I'm sure everyone knows that it was) you've really, really got the wrong guy. The guys who play with me in my Michigan OD can let you know that I don't like Richie Rod much more than I like Tebow. With as much as I loathe Tebow, I think that Richie Rod is even more of a douche bag (although I do hate Tebow more).

12. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Post like these keep me doing what I do. 4 years of hearing this kid's name just got to me. Every saturday week in and out, just 1 more game. Only a UF qb can do the following:

1. Lose a shot at a National Title
    2. Lose his Heisman
    3. Lose his perfect season
    4. Lose his Conference Title

All in one night. Thanks TIMAAAAYYYYYYY!

13. jello1717

While I can't quite place a finger on why I can't stomach the world class douche bag that is Tim Tebow, I do know exactly why I loathe Richie Rod. Here's a quote from a post from back in June that I made on my blog about Richie Rod.

14. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

lol @ tebow.

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

It's all good Michigan. I just got a little fired up about the rewinding the tivo thing. It's all good. Hate Tebow all you want. I really don't want to get into a pissing match with you or anything. I'm just a little annoyed at the fact that people are now looking to kick Tebow and Florida when they are down. I've never been one to lord it over people but to shake the other guys hand when he beats me. I also know that you didn't post the pick.

As for my FSU friend. Florida cost Florida State 2 national titles in the same year if I remember correctly: the 97 Sugar Bowl (52-20) and in the Swamp later that year - 32-29, just saying.

16. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

:violin:

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

They backed their way into the 97 title game which should have never happened.

18. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

lol...good answer. I hope Florida State comes back strong. That should be the premier rivalry in the country and have national title implications every year.

19. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

We agree on one thing.

20. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

As a Miami fan that lives in Alabama, I'm tired of hearing about all of it. My hate for Alabama only knows two matches. UF and FSU, obviously. I just want to clarify that homeboy went in his off season to perform circumcisions on little boys. Something about that rubs me the wrong way. That was the most I've seen Tebow slammed around since we played them.

21. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

A Miami fan who lives in Alabama expresses ignorance. Anyone else surprised?

22. CaddilacRockBox

I would love to know what is ignorant about that post. We've all heard the stories about his mission trips. Look, don't take it out on me because you're mad at the world. Tough break you lost your first game in 23 tries, boohoo, go bail out another player.

23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Before you say anything about Miami and FSU, Florida under Meyer has had what over 30 players have a run in with the law?

24. CaddilacRockBox

I believe the count is Florida 25-Miami 1 under the current coaches.

25. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Your right. I'm a little sore right now. So I'll own it an apologize. Have a nice evening fellas. Good luck to your teams next season (I am being genuine here).