Tech vs South Caro

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ruinic, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

Tech vs South Caro

So the game was close. uploaded a few highlights. jsut wanted to make the post for the record. throughout the game we both used pumpfakes, and lsudude decided to call me out at the end of the game saying i glitched. though he continuously used the post slant that there has been posts about previously. I dont know of any such glitch the pumpfake is designed to cause the secondary to react to a pass that isnt thrown making the wr break loose. unfortunately when i break loose i got a 70+ TD, last i checked thats what Tx Tech is known for long passes, and passing throughout the whole game.

apologies for drama that may ensue about this game, wanted to bring it to light beforehand.

2. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Don't worry, I uploaded multiple highlights of you just "pump faking". Somehow your guy is wide open. And you used it in very opportunistic times. Such as at the end of the 2nd half. Or with 30 seconds left in the game when I just took the lead.

If you are seriously gonna act oblivious to what you were doing, multiple times, then that's sad.

3. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

i have played against many users from tradition football, i have never had a problem here before so ya...

4. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

obvious to what?!? beating your secondary by placing players on the outside that can beat yours? or running 5 wr spread and throwing to the post slant every time for 30+yd bursts to make the tie. if you wanna point fingers remember to look at urself as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.