Technical Difficulties

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by TheMNorthFace, Jul 18, 2012.

1. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

This thread is for reporting any technical difficulties you have so everyone can be informed of server trouble. This can help clear the air if it's noticed that anyone has restarted a game or hasn't reported a game. Obviously its best to communicate issues directly to our commissioner, but this can be a good public forum to notify everyone.

2. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Notre Dame vs. Navy - 3 restarts
    Twice last night I tried to play my game while EA was having server troubles. Both times I failed to make it out of the second quarter due to being kicked from the server. Anyone else have issues last night?

3. Ben

Ben Walk On

Yea the servers were down for maintenance last night dude. Try again today.

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Good idea with this, it's best to be transparent with restarts. Some of you may have noticed the I barely beat Miami OH 56-48 in my first attempt last night. This game was supersimmed as I was trying to see if my dynasty wire would upload, because it didn't for Jandy earlier that day. I gave TheMNorthface commish for a moment and he threw the game out, but that's why I "played" the game twice.

5. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

Well I just played my week 2 game and as soon as I was done, the screen was loading about to update the dynasty wire and it said it was cancelled. I guess the ea server is down according to the website. So I don't know if it saved my game or if I have to play it again.

6. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Just had the same issue. Hope I don't have to play again 'cuz I just spanked Purdue and my offense was going beast mode.

7. Ben

Ben Walk On

FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! i just played an awesome game and won 28-24 on a last minute TD to beat Mizzou! Guess what happens when i back out? An EA error saying my gameplay tuner isnt working then it kicks me out of the OD and wont let me back in. All my stats are probably gone now. I'm getting tired of this shit EA.

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah it looks like EA was doing some serious work on their servers last night. Fortunately, this isn't a problem that should recur in ODs, it was just an inopportune time to do this. You guys are all going to have to play again, and please try to get that done today if possible. If you want you can use supersim and either way make sure you win. Sorry about this guys.

TheMNorthFace
    Ben
    Glen Cieske
    wayers50

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  9. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

I have to head to work soon. I'll get off around 9 pm central so I'll do my game around then.

10. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

No worries thanks for the update

11. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

I'm getting really tired of this game and EA. It disconnected me again this time it was in the middle of the game. I'm just gonna try again in the morning when i wake up. *sigh*

12. Ben

Ben Walk On

Yea my game froze last night right when I finished. Then I had to play it again. It sucks there are so many issues.

13. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I haven't had any issues yet (knock on wood) lol

14. Ben

Ben Walk On

Second week in a row fellas were i win my game and at the end while trying to upload highlights the game freezes. I won't be uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire anymore because of this issue.

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah guys I can't stress this enough, stop saving highlights! haha, I've been saving pics during the game, but don't go back in and do it afterward. Honestly, don't look at stats, don't look at highlights, just get out of that screen so it saves.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

Has anyone else had issues with specific positions glitching? Twice now I've had games where my SS moves slower and clunkier than everyone else, sometimes to the point where he is kinda just useless and stuck. I just had to restart my game against Miami because of it and now it seems to be working fine. Really annoying though...

17. Ben

Ben Walk On

I've heard about this glitch, but haven't seen it yet. (knock on wood)

18. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Seen it once. Fortunately (lol) it occurs early in games so if you come across it just restart your PS3

19. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Ive had that happen to me in a game online. Hasnt happened since.

20. TheMNorthFace

TheMNorthFace Walk On

I'm still having major glitching issues and I'm gonna try things to fix it. I'm probably gonna have 3-4 restarts against BYU just as a heads up.

21. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

The Va Tech-Florida Nat'l Champ game was supposed to be played at noon.. Its now 5:35 and we havent been able to play due to the servers acting up time and time again. We have being trying for hours to get this game in. We are going to attempt to get this game in today if not then we shall be getting the game in tomorrow

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Sounds good, that's unfortunate but I can't imagine this problem lasting for more than a day, just keep me updated

23. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I will and i gave you back the power since we couldnt get our game in

24. Ben

Ben Walk On

Yea this was a problem for me last night as i mentioned before. Hopefully it's fixed by tomorrow.

25. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Have you guys tried playing without custom playbooks? Someone suggested it