Technical Info/FAQ - Blogs, Forum, Website

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This will be a place to post tutorials or helpful links and hints on our "media outlets". The thread won't be locked for now, so feel free to post a question or something you think is particularly helpful in here. I want to keep the thread condensed/concise though, so any non-value added posts will be deleted once a topic has been discussed.

If you see something posted in another league forum that you think would be helpful for us, let me know and I'll copy it over here.

-Dat

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

POSTING TO THE OFFL WEBSITE

1 - If you have not discussed how to post with me or one of the other guys who have been at it a while, please save your post as a draft and shoot me a message. Posting pics can be a little tricky, but only if you don't know a couple simple things. And it's easier to fix before it's posted.

2 - Pic sizes. For news articles, front page pics are 225x150 pixels. For feature articles (like GameDay) they are 475x250 pixels. Using images of these dimensions, or close, will keep your pictures from looking distorted. You can use all kinds of sizes, but the display pics should conform to these dimensions or proportions.

3 - Step-by-step for posting display images (the ones that show up on the front page).

1. Insert the pic into your post. Do this anywhere.
    2. Click the HTML tab on the upper right of the text box.
    3. Find the code for the pic, and cut/copy only the url portion of it.
    4. Scroll down to the Custom Fields section
    5. From the drop down list, select postimg for news article pics (225x150) or feature-main (475x250) if you're writing a feature (ask me first, if you want to do one of these).
    6. Paste the url into the box on the right.
    7. Save the draft.

Knowing number three will save me a lot of hassle.

Thanks,

AG

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

GENERAL BLOG HELP

From MileHighHitman: Hey guys, I wanted to share this. It will help bloggers of all skill levels. Probably one of the best sites I have seen.
    http://www.growlingdogblogs.com/begi...tutorials.html

ADDING THE OFFL WEBSITE RSS FEED TO YOUR BLOG

Here is something that I found to be a nice addition to my blog. You can set up an RSS reader on your blog to post up to the minute OFFL main page headlines! Here is the link: http://traditionfootball.com/offl/?feed=rss2

On you blog, you will need to set up a new widget. It will either be called RSS Reader or RSS Feed or something to that effect. Set it up with that URL and enjoy having headlines streamed to your site. Since it is from our MAIN page (http://traditionfootball.com/offl), it covers all OFFL leagues, and clicking the story title brings you to the article. Cool stuff! See how it looks on either my blog or Dat's blog.

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

SAMPLE RECRUITING TABLE

Here's a table template you can use to track your recruiting class in the forum. Just copy/paste the code from the box below. The top section defines the column headers (can add/remove as you wish), while the 2nd section allows you to easily add the rows using only "|" to tab over.

HTML:
    [CENTER]
    [table=head]

[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Week[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Pos[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Name[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Ht[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Wgt[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]OA Rank[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Pos Rank[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Rating[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]State[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]|
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]OVR[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

1|C|Terrence Dorsey|6'5"|310|#105|#6 C|:4stars:|OH|?
    3|HB|Ian Childress|6'1"|211|#47|#7 HB|:4stars:|CA|?
    3|MLB|Paul McFarland|6'3"|230|#13|#2 MLB|:5stars:|OR|?
    3|G|Mike Carr|6'3"|322|#20 (BONUS)|#2 G|:5stars:|MI|?
    3|T|Antoine Hughes|6'5"|305|#54|#3 T|:4stars:|AL|?

[/table]
    [/CENTER]

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Someone wanted me to post this in their league.. But I figured it would be a nice refresher for everyone to see or for those who do not know how to do it..

Posting NCAA Video Highlights and In-Game Screenshots into the Forums:

So you just made the game winning touchdown and no one else was sitting around you to see it happen.. Almost like getting a Hole-In-One by yourself.. EA has made things simple in order for you to save your Game Highlights and Screenshots to show off to the world.

Step #1:

You have two options for when you can create a highlight..

Option #1
    The game automatically saves some big highlights from the game. After the game has finished, before you select to "Exit Game", you can click on "Manage Highlights", then on "View & Create Highlights".. From there, you should be able to see a list of all the highlights that the game has auto-saved for you.. (Note: That you may have to Press L1 and R1 or LB and RB to sort through each quarter of play.) After selecting a highlight, you will be prompted to select a camera angle to view the play, which ranges from a Wire Camera, Press Box, Sideline or Endzone.. After watching the play from the selected camera angle, you will be prompted if you wish to Save your highlight (Note: If you close out of the highlight before it ends, you will not have the prompt to save).. You are allowed up to 5 saved highlights in a single game..

Option #2
    After the play you like has finished, and you are at the play selection screen, you can go to the "Highlights" option in your in-game Pause menu and it should be the last posted play there if it was auto-saved.. Follow the same directions as above on selecting the camera angle, saving the highlight, etc.. You also have the option of entering the replay by selecting "Instant Replay" from the Pause Menu right after the play has happened.. From here you can take a screenshot by zooming in on the aspect you want and pressing L3 or RS.. The picture should automatically save as a Game Highlight..

Step #2

After you have exited the game, you can access these created highlights from the Main Menu.. From the Main Menu, select "My NCAA" --> "My Legacy" --> "EA Sports Highlights".. You should see a list of all the games from which highlights have been saved. Select the game that you are wanting, and then find the highlight you are wishing to upload.. Press "X" or "A" to confirm that highlight and your upload should begin automatically.

Step #3

Now you must login to your EA Sports World Gamer account to view your uploaded highlights. If you do not have an account, you will need to register before uploading highlights to ensure delivery to the web server..

After logging in, click on "Media Lounge" then "My Media" to see the list of Videos and Images that you have uploaded.

Step #4 - Inserting Images

To insert an image, click on the image from the Media Lounge to enlarge.. Right-click on the image and select "Properties".. Copy the URL Address given for the photo..

Paste the URL into your Post, placing {img} {/img} brackets on opposite sides of the address.. (Subsitute {} brackets with [] brackets)

*Make sure you do not have spaces between the brackets and url address..

Step #5 - Inserting Videos

To insert a video, click on the video from the Media Lounge to enlarge/play.. You should see an option that reads "Download Video".. An user agreement will pop up and you will need to select "I Accept" to continue.. Save the video as a .flv (Flash) file onto your computer..

You will then need to login to a YouTube account and upload the flash video there. Copy the url code that comes after the "=" sign and paste into your post, placing {youtube} {/youtube} on opposite sides of the code.. (Substitute {} brackets for [])..

Example: This video URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPTX3tvP5g

So I would post: {youtube}5XPTX3tvP5g{/youtube}

And that should be all you need to do to post video and image highlights from your game.. Let me know if you feel a step doesn't quite make sense and I will clean it up a bit..

Let me know if you have any questions

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Blogger isn't uploading FLV files tonight...ughhhhh anybody got a damn clue besides converting them?

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks for moving my stuff up here AG. I totally forgot to see that we already had a sticky post. And the D'OH! Award goes to... ME! :D

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

How do I upload vids to my blog? I already have them uploaded on YouTube...

Edit:

Nevermind...Figured it out.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Does this NOT work on blogspot blogs? I copied and pasted it into a new post on my blog but the code didn't convert to tables when I viewed it as it would appear...Am I missing something? I'd like to be able to post a final list of my Class of '10 recruits in a nice and neat table if I can.

Help?

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This is one of my major issues.

This kind of code does not work on blogger. If it did, I'd post more there. Now, you can run a search for BB to HTML code converters (there are sites that will let you paste the code into a text box and convert it for you) but none of the ones I have found convert it correctly, so I've never been able to use the converted code. I'm a stats guy, so I use AVID because it lets me enter those stats easily, and post them here easily. I've been looking for a way to post tables from AVID to Blogger, but I haven't had any success.

12. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Blogspot uses normal HTML coding (I think). I don't know about these things though. I made my tables, first by using Micro$oft Front Page and then copying the code it produced. I then just edit that code to suit my needs.

Another thing about blogspot is that it doesn't like white space and (sometimes) new lines at all. Because of this, you need to delete all tabs and newlines (from hitting "enter").

Here is my recruit code:
    <table border="1"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Rank</td><td align="center">Stars</td><td align="center">Position(rank)</td><td align="center">Name</td><td align="center">State</td></tr><tr><td align="center">12
    </td><td align="center">*****
    </td><td align="center">G(#1)
    </td><td align="center">M. Allen
    </td><td align="center">MN
    </td></tr><tr><td align="center">30
    </td><td align="center">DT(#1)
    </td><td align="center">W. Campbell(Bonus)
    </td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">50</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">SS(#4)</td><td align="center">J. Williams(Bonus)</td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">160</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">MLB(#11)</td><td align="center">T. Swanson(Bonus)</td><td align="center">MI</td></tr><tr><td align="center">163
    </td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">C(#7)
    </td><td align="center">R. Ramsey
    </td><td align="center">MD
    </td></tr><tr><td align="center">203
    </td><td align="center">CB(#28)</td><td align="center">R. Sanders
    </td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">214</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">P(#9)</td><td align="center">S. Johnson</td><td align="center">MI</td></tr><tr><td align="center">635</td><td align="center">***
    </td><td align="center">QB(#30)</td><td align="center">I. Heffner
    </td><td align="center">WV</td></tr></tbody></table>

What I do is I take that and enter it in the "html" tab. I then look at it in the "rich text" tab. In the "rich text" tab you can edit the stuff like you would a normal table or spreadsheet. It's easy to change names and values doing this. If you need to add/remove lines, however, it's much, much easier to do this in the "html" tab. A row looks like this:
    <tr>shit that's in the row</tr>

So if I wanted to add a row, I would copy a row and paste it like so:
    and then I'd go back into the "rich text" tab and change the values there.

If you need to add columns, it's trickier since you'd need to add a column to every single row. Columns look like this:
    <td>shit that's in that column of that row</td>

So if you wanted a table that looked like this:
    Column 1 Column 2
    1-1 1-2
    2-1 2-2

the blogspot code would need to look like this (color coding to make it easier to see):
    <table><tr><td>1-1</td><td>1-2</td></tr><tr><td>2-1</td><td>2-2</td></tr></table>

That doesn't do any centering of the columns or fonts or anything like that.

13. jello1717

For my past few summaries, the game stats were copied from avid to blogger. I select the table in avid -> copy selection source -> paste it into the html tab on blogger.

The only thing I add is I add a 'border="1"' which puts the border around my table.Then I remove all the white space. I:
    paste it into wordpad (it's much easier to edit with emacs, but I don't have that on any of my PCs)
    copy a "tabbed space"
    ctrl+h to bring up the replace tool
    replace all tabs with nothing
    Then I put everything onto 1 line (this can be done with a few key strokes in emacs which is what I use when I'm at work).

14. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Thanks for posting the table code...I was confused on how to add rows but got it figured out...Go see my blog for the results.

15. jello1717

JHeb asked for the code for the other tables on my blog, but I thought others might find it useful too, so here it is:

Schedule:

<table id="table14" border="1"> <tbody><tr><td>Date</td><td>OPPONENT</td><td>Result</td></tr><tr><td>05Sep09</td><td>Western Michigan</td><td>(W) 41-0
    </td></tr><tr><td><i>12Sep09</i></td><td><b><i><a href="http://offlnotredame.blogspot.com/"><span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 0);">Notre Dame (Dat)</span></a></i></b></td><td>(L)10-35
    </td></tr><tr><td>19Sep09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 0);">Eastern Michigan</span></td><td>(W)41-6
    </td></tr><tr><td>26Sep09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Indiana*</span></td><td>(W)28-3
    </td></tr><tr><td>03Oct09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 0);">@Michigan State*</span></td><td>(W)33-9
    </td></tr><tr><td>10Oct09</td><td>@Iowa*</td><td>(W)38-28
    </td></tr><tr><td>17Oct09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(0, 128, 0);">Marshall
    </span></td><td>(W)42-17
    </td></tr><tr><td>24Oct09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Penn State*</span></td><td>(W)27-21
    </td></tr><tr><td>31Oct09</td><td><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">@Illinois*</span></td><td>(W)42-32
    </td></tr><tr><td>07Nov09</td><td>Purdue*</td><td>(W)61-14
    </td></tr><tr><td>14Nov09</td><td><i><b><a href="http://touchdownbadgers.blogspot.com/"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">@Wisconsin* (Raz)</span></a></b></i></td><td>(W)42-40
    </td></tr><tr><td>21Nov09</td><td><i><b><a href="http://offlohiostate.blogspot.com/"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Ohio State* (AG)</span></a></b></i></td><td>(L)10-31
    </td></tr><tr><td>Capital 1 Bowl
    </td><td>Ole Miss
    </td><td>(W)41-7
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    * CONFERENCE GAME
    =======================================
    Standings:

<table id="table3" style="width: 307px; height: 283px;" border="1"> <tbody><tr> <td width="273" align="center">
    </td> <td width="121" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">Confernece</span></b></td> <td align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">Overall</span></b></td> <td align="center">
    </td> <td align="center">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">TEAM</span></b></td> <td width="121" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">W-L</span></b></td> <td align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">W-L</span></b></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);"><b>PF</b></span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);"><b>PA</b></span></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 51, 153);"><b>#5 Penn State</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">7-1</span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">11-1</span></td> <td align="center">446
    </td> <td align="center">112
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><b>#6 Ohio State</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center">7-1
    </td> <td align="center">11-1
    </td> <td align="center">438
    </td> <td align="center">172
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 51, 153);"><b>#15 Michigan</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">7-1</span></b></td> <td align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">10-2</span></b></td> <td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold;">415</span>
    </td> <td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold;">236</span>
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><b>Wisconsin</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center">6-2
    </td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">9-2
    </span></td> <td align="center">375
    </td> <td align="center">190
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(0, 51, 153);">Illinois</span></b></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">3-5
    </span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">5-5
    </span></td> <td align="center">294
    </td> <td align="center">283
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Indiana</span></b></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">3-5</span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">4-8
    </span></td> <td align="center">245
    </td> <td align="center">311
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b>Purdue</b></td> <td width="121" align="center">3-5
    </td> <td align="center">5-7
    </td> <td align="center">288
    </td> <td align="center">318
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51);"><b>Michigan State</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span>3-5</span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">6-6
    </span></td> <td align="center">234
    </td> <td align="center">232
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b>Iowa</b></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">2-6</span></td> <td align="center">5-7
    </td> <td align="center">296
    </td> <td align="center">298
    </td> </tr><tr> <td width="273" align="center"><b><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Minnesota</span></b></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">2-6</span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">4-8
    </span></td> <td align="center">221
    </td> <td align="center">385
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="273" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(153, 0, 204);"><b>Northwestern</b></span></td> <td width="121" align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">1-7
    </span></td> <td align="center"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 102);">5-7
    </span></td> <td align="center">268</td> <td align="center">290
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    ========================================
    Stat leaders:

<b>PASSING</b><table id="table9" border="1"><tbody><tr><td><b>PLAYER</b></td><td><b>RATING</b></td><td align="center"><b>COMP</b></td><td align="center"><b>ATT</b></td><td align="center"><b>YDS</b></td><td align="center"><b>TD</b></td><td align="center"><b>INT</b></td></tr><tr><td>Nick Sheridan
    </td><td align="center">174.4
    </td><td align="center">41
    </td><td align="center">62
    </td><td align="center">611
    </td><td align="center">6
    </td><td align="center">2
    </td></tr><tr><td>Tate Forcier</td><td align="center">169.6
    </td><td align="center">59
    </td><td align="center">103
    </td><td align="center">1095
    </td><td align="center">8
    </td><td align="center">3
    </td></tr><tr><td>Denard Robinson</td><td align="center">109.3</td><td align="center">34
    </td><td align="center">66
    </td><td align="center">503
    </td><td align="center">7
    </td></tr></tbody></table><p align="left"><b>RUSHING</b><table id="table10" border="1"><tbody><tr><td><b>PLAYER</b></td><td align="center"><b>ATT</b></td><td align="center"><b>YDS</b></td><td align="center"><b>Avg
    </b></td><td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold;">TD</span>
    </td><td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Long</span>
    </td></tr><tr><td>Brandon Minor</td><td align="center">154
    </td><td align="center">901
    </td><td align="center">5.8
    </td><td align="center">15
    </td><td align="center">67
    </td></tr><tr><td>Michael Shaw
    </td><td align="center">75
    </td><td align="center">518
    </td><td align="center">6.9
    </td><td align="center">64
    </td></tr><tr><td>Carlos Brown
    </td><td align="center">53
    </td><td align="center">315
    </td><td align="center">5.9
    </td><td align="center">4
    </td><td align="center">47
    </td></tr><tr><td>Martavious Odoms
    </td><td align="center">20
    </td><td align="center">240
    </td><td align="center">12.0
    </td><td align="center">64
    </td></tr><tr><td>Denard Robinson
    </td><td align="center">60
    </td><td align="center">141
    </td><td align="center">2.3
    </td><td align="center">1
    </td><td align="center">18
    </td></tr></tbody></table></p><p align="left"> <b>RECEIVING</b><table id="table11" border="1"><tbody><tr><td><b>PLAYER</b></td><td align="center"><b>REC</b></td><td align="center"><b>YDS</b></td><td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Avg</span>
    </td><td align="center"><span style="font-weight: bold;">TD</span>
    </td><td align="center"><b>Long
    </b></td></tr><tr><td>Darryl Stonum
    </td><td align="center">30
    </td><td align="center">618
    </td><td align="center">20.6
    </td><td align="center">7
    </td><td align="center">40
    </td></tr><tr><td>Martavious Odoms
    </td><td align="center">31
    </td><td align="center">535
    </td><td align="center">17.2
    </td><td align="center">38
    </td></tr><tr><td>Je' Ron Stokes
    </td><td align="center">14
    </td><td align="center">279
    </td><td align="center">19.9
    </td><td align="center">49
    </td></tr><tr><td>Greg Mathews
    </td><td align="center">13
    </td><td align="center">232
    </td><td align="center">17.8
    </td><td align="center">78
    </td></tr></tbody></table></p><p align="left"> <b>DEFENSIVE</b><table id="table12" border="1"><tbody><tr><td><b>PLAYER</b></td><td align="center"><b>TKLS</b></td><td align="center"><b>TFL
    </b></td><td align="center"><b>Sacks
    </b></td><td align="center"><b>INT
    </b></td></tr><tr><td>Obi Ezeh
    </td><td align="center">106
    </td><td align="center">18
    </td></tr><tr><td>Stevie Brown
    </td><td align="center">69
    </td></tr><tr><td>Brandon Graham
    </td><td align="center">66
    </td><td align="center">29
    </td><td align="center">14
    </td></tr><tr><td>Michael Williams
    </td><td align="center">57
    </td><td align="center">0
    </td></tr><tr><td>Jonas Mouton
    </td><td align="center">51
    </td><td align="center">6
    </td><td align="center">4
    </td></tr><tr><td>Boubacar Cissoko
    </td><td align="center">49
    </td><td align="center">0
    </td><td align="center">5
    </td></tr><tr><td>Marell Evans
    </td><td align="center">47
    </td><td align="center">9
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    </p><p></p><p></p>
    ======================================
    Recruits:
    <table border="1"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Rank</td><td align="center">Stars</td><td align="center">Position(rank)</td><td align="center">Name</td><td align="center">State</td></tr><tr><td align="center">12
    </td><td align="center">G(#1)
    </td><td align="center">M. Allen
    </td><td align="center">MN
    </td></tr><tr><td align="center">30
    </td><td align="center">DT(#1)
    </td><td align="center">W. Campbell(Bonus)
    </td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">50</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">SS(#4)</td><td align="center">J. Williams(Bonus)</td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">160</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">MLB(#11)</td><td align="center">T. Swanson(Bonus)</td><td align="center">MI</td></tr><tr><td align="center">163
    </td><td align="center">C(#7)
    </td><td align="center">R. Ramsey
    </td><td align="center">MD
    </td></tr><tr><td align="center">203
    </td><td align="center">CB(#28)</td><td align="center">R. Sanders
    </td><td align="center">CA</td></tr><tr><td align="center">214</td><td align="center">****
    </td><td align="center">P(#9)</td><td align="center">S. Johnson</td><td align="center">MI</td></tr><tr><td align="center">635</td><td align="center">***
    </td><td align="center">QB(#30)</td><td align="center">I. Heffner
    </td><td align="center">WV</td></tr></tbody></table>
    =======================================

16. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Thanks! I'll check these out tonight and see how I can put them on the OU blog...

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey Jello, everytime I try to use this schedule code for my blog, I keep getting these little entries that shrink my font for some reason...Even after I go in and delete all of them and getting it looking just right, if I make any adjustment, then these keep showing up and shrinking some, not all, of my team names....The mysterious code is highlighted below.

<table id="table6" border="4"><tbody><tr><td>Date</td><td>OPPONENT</td><td>Result</td></tr><tr><td>8/28</td><td>@<strong><em> Army</em></strong></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td><i>9/4</i></td><td><b><i>@ Florida</i></b></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>9/10</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">USM</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>9/25</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">@ Okla. St.*</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>10/2</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">Texas*</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>10/9</td><td>Iowa St.*</td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>10/16</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">Colorado*</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>10/23</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">@ Mizzou*</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>10/30</td><td><span style="font-size:0;">@ Texas A&amp;M*</span></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>11/6</td><td>Texas Tech*</td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>11/13</td><td><i><b>Baylor*</b><span style="font-size:0;"></span></i></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>11/27</td><td><i><b>TCU<span style="font-size:0;"></span></b></i></td><td>TBD</td></tr><tr><td>?</td><td>?</td><td>?</td></tr></tbody></table>* CONFERENCE GAME

I didn't highlight all of them but you'll that same thing in there 5 or 6 times...Do you have any clue why this keeps coming up??

18. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Tryin' to do the video and photo widget thing on the blog and I can't figure out how to add my own videos and photos to it. Do I have to have a special photo account setup for the photo widget and special search parameter for my youtube videos?

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I have NOOOOOO idea. Sorry Mors!

20. jello1717

I use the picasa slideshow widget on my blog for my pictures on my sidebar. I looked for it today in the gadgets search and it seems to be gone. I guess they stopped supporting it.

21. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I had no problems at all posting pics to my main area nor sidebar...I'll go double check how I did it then post back here.

Okay, I went and looked...I sent the pics I wanted to use to photobucket, uploaded them there then copied the URL and posted it into the picture URL area when you want to post a pic on the sidebar.

22. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

It's still there. It's in the picture slideshow section.

Apparently I'm going to have to transfer my pictures over to picasa or something so that they're there cause I tried every tag I could think of with photobucket to get them to show up and they wouldn't.

23. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Either way keep at it Mors, your blog is looking great! I must say that those of you still using the blogs to report have them looking fantastic. I may not comment on every story, but I check them out regularly. Know that people are reading and please keep writing quality stuff! I know it can be frustrating if you aren't getting comments, but we see the posts and I would bet that most of us enjoy reading the articles. I know I do.

24. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Thanks man. It's funny cause with this blog, I feel obligated to do stuff for it whereas with the normal forum thread in the summary stuff, I didn't feel as obligated so I'd slack off on it.

So far, I'm actually enjoying this.

25. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey Guys,
    I can't figure out how to download my highlight video from the media lounge on EA. I'm not seeing a download video option anywhere.

Thanks.