1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tell Me about Chicago

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Blaza, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'm taking my girl outta town for her birthday next month and while NYC is usually my go-to spot, I've never been to The Chi and wondered how it compared. Anyone spend anytime here or familiar with the area? What are some must see's and do's there? (besides Cubbies games :) )

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Umm.. the pizza?

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

The pizza is overrated.

I went to this club called the Funky Buddha Lounge that was pretty legit. That was back in '03 so for all I know it's closed down.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Watch out for the organized crime.

You don't want to get in trouble with La Mano Nera or Johnny "The Fox" Torrio!

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Yeah, the za is overrated... However, Rush Street is NOT overrated... Tons of bars and a great time...

Navy Pier is nice as well as everything around Shedd Aquarium.

The Magnificent Mile would be good for the gal with all of the crazy department stores.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Agreed 100%!! My girl went nuts on the Mag Mile. Shit, I think she spent 12 hours shopping, I finally hit up the ESPN Zone and got hammered while she spent all of our money :)

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Depends on what you like to do. There are lots of good places to go depending on your tastes

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If your going over the summer definitely hit up the navy pier. You gotta do the magnificent mile too. Outside of that, there's a bunch of boat tours that are usually a good time I.e. The breakup haha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

A reminder why Chicago is such a cool city.. This has to be one of the coolest traditions in all of sports.

10. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

@Blaza

If you are still in Chi or have not gone yet, let me know. I live in Chicago I'll give you a bunch of locations to hit up.