Temp opening in The Uprising

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NYJuggalo45, Nov 2, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I am reposting this from the Locker Room, maybe one of the new guys will be interested. Please note that while TCU is a temp fill in, if you decide to take them over for Smalls, you will be offered the next perm opening we have as well. I expect atleast 1, possibly 2 other owners to be dropping out in the next month of so due to life being too busy. So you will be able to switch teams when that happens. For now though, TCU is the only available team
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know league openings usually go in the new forum section, but this is an odd situation, so am posting it here for the guys who are already members of the site to see as well.

We recently restarted The Uprising league after our file was messed up and had some turnover with league members. We are in week 3 of season 1. We are using upper middle tier programs in the Big 12, ACC and SEC. After re-picking our teams, a couple of guys wanted to be TCU and Michigan St, so we added them and mixed them into the 3 conferences to give us a bit of a custom setup.

Smalls, who was TCU, is moving, and the cable/internet provider where he is moving to messed up the wiring. He will not have access to the internet until early December. So we need a replacement owner for a month of so. Thing is, with the custom conferences, they need to be TCU. We are using romanceasar's rosters, so they are loaded, no worries there.

Obviously this is an odd situation, since in a month, we will prob be thru the season and into season #2. The person who takes over as TCU will be attached to them and might not want to give them up. However Smalls is one of our better owners so we definitely want him back in the league when he can get on to play.

I am 100% sure between now and then we will lose atleast 1 other member since he and his wife are about to have their 1st kid. There is a good chance others might drop as well due to lack of time. So the person who joins now can have a permanent spot in the league and smalls can take over one of the other open teams...if they want. If not, and you just want to fill in for the month or so, that is fine too.

If anyone is interested, please post here or pm me. Thanks, Juggs​