Temporary Rules Thread

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Papa Perry, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    I've been slacking getting a rules thread up due to the fact that the only computer I've had access to is my work computer. I'll have one more permanent and official as soon as I get my laptop back.

We follow the general rules and expectations of the site found HERE

Additional/Changed Rules:

Coaching Contracts
    On by default. If you are fired, you have to take a job you are offered. Users may accept any offer they receive.

Recruiting is wide open. Sign as many total recruits and as many 5/4 star players you want. Recruiting sanctions/limits can be placed on teams for breaking various rules.

Player Swaying
    Everyone will be allowed to be swayed back. Players involved in stat padding conspiracies will NOT be allowed to be swayed. In severe cases I may make you cut them.

Playbooks must be posted before the first game of each season. You can change every year. Failure to do so will result in recruiting sanctions.

Scoring Caps
    Scoring cap is 70. If up by 40 or more in the 1st half, 2nd string should be put in. If up by 28 or more in the 2nd half, the 2nd string should be put in. Failure to do so will result in suspension of players.

There will be a 72hr hard advance for both CPU and H2H games. Recruiting should be done in 24hrs I WILL NOT wait any longer.

H2H Game Complaints
    I want everyone to PM me with any complaints you have about a user's
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.