Ten Yard Fight - Description

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Ten Yard Fight is in its first season as a new OD with NCAA ’13. This will be a 3-conference set up, using 4star & under teams. The conferences available are: B1G TEN, SEC Challenge. We will be using the standard coaches, but we will not have coaching carousel on.

CURRENT COACH ROSTER

Name

Hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas *

hugezombie

Ruckus Redbird19

Sschevyridah

Aspect1

LB Fitted

CTfromDC

Jay2149

Tothevictors56

illaim

* Commish

SETTINGS

DIFFICULTY- HEISMAN W/SLIDERS

SPEED-Normal
    Speed threshold - 40

CPU AI

QB Accuracy-45
    Pass Block-45
    WR Catching-45
    RB Ability-45
    Run Blocking-55
    Pass Coverage-45
    Pass Rush-50
    INT-30
    Rush Def-55
    Tackling-45
    FG Power-45
    FG Accuracy-50
    Punt Power-50
    Punt Acc-50
    Kickoff Power-35

USER AI
    QB Accuracy-45
    Pass Block-55
    WR Catch-50
    RB Ability-55
    Run Block-50
    Pass Cover-55
    Pass Rush- 60
    INT-30
    Rush Def-55
    Tackling-55
    FG Power-45
    FG Accuracy-45
    Punt Power-45
    Punt Acc-50
    Kickoff Power-35

LENGTH 7MIN

POSITON CHANGES
    Pos
    Notes
    QB:
    No Restrictions
    RB:
    No Restrictions
    FB:
    Restricted

Weight restriction > 220 lbs

Speed restriction < 90
    WR:
    No restrictions
    TE:
    Restricted

Weight restriction > 210 lbs

Speed restriction < 90
    OL:
    No restrictions
    DT:
    Restricted

Weight restriction > 250 lbs
    DE:
    Restricted

Weight restriction > 225 lbs

Speed Restriction < 90
    OLB:
    Restricted

Speed Restriction < 92
    MLB:
    Restricted

Speed restriction < 92
    DB:
    No restrictions
    RET:
    No restrictions

RECRUITING

ALL-AMERICAN

Recruiting rules listed below

The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:
    A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
    B = number of underclassmen that qualify for pro draft with aforementioned rules. So underclassmen that are 90+ and have won an award.
    C = number of walk-ons on your team. Walk-ons may be cut at any time. We will consider anyone on the roster at launch to have scholarship. After season 1 any walk-on is welcome to be cut.

A+B+C= scholarships available in a season.

· At this time I need to clarify if players on roster that are transfers and cannot play yet are listed on the roster count, once confirmed this may change the formula
    · Also at this time there will be no limit on 5 star players, this however will be subject to change after experience with ’13 if we see poor balance after a season or two.

RECRUITING VIOLATIONS

Over recruiting will not be tolerated.

1st offense: Cut the last player that puts you over the limit
    2nd offense: Cut the player that puts you over the limit and lose 10 scholarships for next season
    3rd offense: Removal from OD

· This will adjusted if we find ’13 to have issue that NCAA ’12 had in regards to CPU signing extra guys on signing day, we will handle as needed if this occurs. However, it is critical that you track your recruiting properly for me to be able to bend that rule in the event of problems like I mention above. If you do not adhere to this and the issue occurs but we have no documents to support you I will have no option but to levy punishment.

CONTENT

Team previews, game recaps, and general interaction with fellow coaches are a required by this OD and all OD here at TSO. Additional content is welcomed, but not required in a new member league. Doing extra content will get you noticed in the long run.

ADVANCE

We will be using a hard 48 hour advance schedule on weeks with no User Games and 72 hours otherwise. The occasional need for an extension (e.g. tech issues on my own or EA behalf, holidays) doesn't mean wait until the very last second to get your game in. I would love to advance more often and earlier than expected. Any expected absences should be posted in the Vacation thread & should tag upcoming opponents and myself.

*GAMEPLAY*

All Ten Yard Fight coaches will abide by the http://forums.traditionsportsonline...les-and-general-expectations.1161/#post-15390 . Please make sure you adhere to the rules and gameplay standards in the video. If you have questions or concerns PM me and I will gladly help you. We will conduct ourselves with the utmost standards in this OD, patience will be granted for all of you as new members, but this stuff is not hard if you ask & willingly learn. Gameplay issues are my pet peeve so please take heed.

IN CLOSING

As mostly new members I will share this advice to you. You will lose to other members of this OD , as well as the CPU at times. That is a fact of sports life , and is a SIM aspect of this site. There are members of this site who hardly ever have winning seasons but are highly sought after when time comes to form a new OD. This is because they focus on being good members & they are fun guys to play with, you will never hear a commish say " man I need this guy in my OD, he is the best player on the site". Everyone is competitive and loves to win , but please make sure you do things the right way above all else.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.